Comfy, snuggly and warm Pillows - FLF

Well hello there, it is that time of the week again where you can get fun things for only 50L. Yes 50L friday is here again. Kalopsia has this cute pillow collection for only 50L each. There is two sets available and of course I am using both! Two of the pillows are trees and I am sure some people will be using these as their Christmas trees this year I resized the Christmas one to a big size and it is only 4 land impact. So if you do not have many prims available for decor this will be a awesome alternative to a more primmy tree. I love pillows. I tend to stick them all over the place...even the floor lol. But adding them to a sofa is a no brainer for me. They just look like they came with my sofa. I love the button detail in the middle also. This set is of course copy and mod so you can resize and use as many of your favorites. I made a big snuggly area mainly for my pillow ans you cannot tell me they don't look comfy and plush. If you don't think so you are a hater...and that is not nice lol.
I might have gone a little overboard with the pillows, but the more I added the more comfy I felt so I just went with it. Plus they are such low land impact that I could just have as much fun as I wanted to. The only thing missing was a animation for falling on them lol. I am very happy that the weekend is finally here. It didn't take long. The holiday season seems to go as quick as it comes so this is wild.  At the end of it all..it is always worth the stress and worry of finding those must have things. I see some women are camping out at a best buy already for Black friday. I feel like they are really wasting time for nothing. But to each their own. Make sure you stop by Kalopsia and pick up this pillow collection. You won't have to stand in line lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend. If you are going through cold weather like me make sure you bundle up! I just hope it doesn't rain!

                                                        Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
The pillow collection: Kalopsia (Fifty Linden Friday)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goober%20Town/190/108/26
Sofa &Coffee table: [ARIA]
Tissue holder & Angel chair- Half Deer
Strawberry Tart- Poche
Bird cage wall lamp- Balaclava
Boneyard soda machine- Consignment
Floor lamp-Bazar

Comments

Popular Posts