The calm

I am in such a chill mode at the moment. I had a awesome Thanksgiving. I hope everyone did also. Having winter weather during the fall is so shocking. The trees still have orange/yellow fall leaves and they were covered with snow. It was really pretty. Sadly, I forgot to get bring my phone with me and wasn't able to take pictures, which I love doing. I can say today I am showing you two of my most favorite new things! I had a fit when I got this hair from booN! If there is one set of braids that any braid lover needs, it's this hair. I have a thing for long braids like this since I have had my hair similar in the past. But another awesome thing is this hair is boob friendly! Make sure to try a demo first, but my boobs are big and it fits just perfect. Today of course I have on mesh, so you can't tell.This outfit is actually two pieces, but it looks like a jumper on. Black leather at it's best. Years ago...the leather textures in sl...smh. Time has made sl come a long way and you can believe that!I liked to wear more unique styled items and love this outfit. When I saw it, I knew it would be perfect with my hair! I thought I had gotten behind on my fashion posts, but I realized that I have not by looking at my blog lol. The home & decor posts take me the longest time to do. I am just trying to keep a even balance for the most part.
My hair really fits like it was made with the outfit. I have noticed more lately that platforms on sl look stupid on my avatar. If its a big wedge it looks horrid on me. So the closest to a full platform I can wear and get away with is the shoes I have on lol. So you might see me get into pumps more on here, no telling. The hardest blog pictures for me when blogging fashion is the full body ones. They are the ones I tend to go overboard with:) But hey you gotta see everything! Once Thanksgiving has come and gone you really realize you have to get your stuff in order. I was supposed to go out and finish some things this past weekend, but black friday derailed everything. So I will just do everything next weekend. Well...that is the goal! lol It is always best to have a deadline. I prefer it.
I had to do a photo of the back of my head. I love how this hair has a part in the most perfect place. It is really my new favorite. This hair comes in several colors. You will most likely see me wear it on most posts in the future in different colors. I tend to be all over the place with colors, but I mostly just wear black lately while blogging. A few of my family members wear red and blonde so I tend to stay away from those colors now lol. I am the wild one wearing the odd colors unless I am wearing my black!! Not everyone can do black hair right though..please take note of that. I really do hate the jetblack/default hair. A few styles I will wear cause I like the look, but they really annoy me. The black hair from booN is textured and has a wonderful color. I never feel like I have on default black hair lol. It looks real. It really does. The arcade is about to start and I can say that I have a list and it is small lol. In the past it has taken me all of the event to get everything I want, but I will be buying this one rare I must have straight out. I never get rares from that creator's machine so I already know the drill. It will be cheaper just to find a seller! lol Okay people I am off.  I wish everyone a happy weekend! Be safe! Holiday season is where the crazy thieves come out also at malls. Have fun!

                                                     Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



Credits:
Hair- booN
Top and pants- Lidiya @ M&M STYLE
Jewels- Mandala and Ryca
Shoes- Reign
poses:o0o studio & Ricielli

Comments

Popular Posts