Whimsical

I was very excited when Cory Edo posted this house on flickr. I always like how she posts the model first and you can imagine what she will end up doing with it. It always ends up being amazing. I have been shopping at her store Trompe Loeil for ages it seems. I get damn near anything she puts out. It is always high quality and challenges my creativity. Not to mention the fact that she always has her things for a crazy price at the Collabor 88 event which is where this house is for sale at now. I am going to feature this house on this post and at the very least one more. I took so many pictures I just rather do more than one. This post is featuring the outside of the house! I love the whimsical feel this gives me.

I was talking to my son and when I talk about stuff that excites me I tend to ramble a lot. We were talking about land aka parcels and he was mentioning wanting the skyglobe I use. So with my wanting to show him the fun with windlight settings I opened up the globe. The funny thing is, even though I knew in the back of my head I could open the globe or shall I say turn the sky part of it off. I  have not been using that feature. So if you are one that loves the windlight like I do and you prefer using the globe in the sky with your windlight settings it works perfectly. I am using my turnip's homes globe for this post with the sky off, but of course I am keeping the ground turned on. This is how it looks to me with the globe open and my windlight settings. Look how fab this looks!

I had fun decorating this home and adding greenery all over the place. I might even turn it into a play house. I hope that Cory will release a snow roof option for it so I can also keep it in theme when winter comes around. I have my fingers crossed on that. This build is at the collabor 88 event until the 6th of August. You have until then to grab it at the price it is atm which is a steal. There is also a chair available which I will be showing on my next home post. I wanted to do this post today since I have been so busy this weekend. The week went by so fast and then boom the weekend hit me in the face lol. I wish everyone a wonderful week! So many new events and some soon to start over!
                                        



                                                  Stay Fierce * Stay Blessed

Credits:
Rivershire Home & Hanging moon chair - Trompe Loeil
Skydome- Turnip's homes (Spring textures)
Grass- KIDD grass
Tall trees- Botanical
Pond- Studio Skye
Hammock- 8f8
Round trees- Fanatik
Whales- Mish Mish
Petit woods- *alirium*
Table-Ohmai







Comments

Popular Posts