Tigress

It is time to play catch up and posts some new things! Of course I am having to showcase my favorite shirt and shorts. You will see me wear these a lot.  You really will, so don't be surprised and do not comment lmao. My favorite go to shirt is the Mistie top. It is really the most versatile clothing piece that I have, and Apple May has updated it for the wowmeh! So if you have been waiting for a full length top this is for you! All colors are awesome and very detailed. I bought a couple of T-shirts recently from a different place and they are really horrid. That is why I haven't blogged them. They are just a flat texture, really bland. Hell maybe even default. All I know is they are horrid so I deleted them. But yea, you will not be upset with these tops. The new Tigress pants are also hot. The rich colors will make you want to buy all colors. Which I highly suggest.



 There is several vibrant colors available. The price is crazy at only 75L. It also has wowmeh appliers. If you already have the shirts you can purchase the appliers in the store for 25L! The sale will last till August 2nd. Just go now. At these prices there is no excuse to wait lol. Even the most frugal person cannot pass on these.It is so steaming hot outside and I feel like having some cocoa. It is so random but I am gonna have a big hot glass lol. It is hilarious when you crave such random things lol.But, hey I am not outside! So, I will indulge in some cocoa. I wanted to be a little playful on this post and added a mesh collar. It is just amazing how any extra add-ons can add to your look and make you unique. I also added bangs and a extra hairpiece to really make this style my own. I am trying to be better about my inventory and put more things in folders and categorize. Because once you get to a certain point with no organization you forget the things that you have.

I cannot believe it is already the middle of the week. I was just enjoying the weekend yesterday! It feels like it anyway. There just is not enough time in the day. So, before my coco gets cold I am off! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and week! Friday will be here in no time.

*Edited- Apple May is having a red ticket sale with some items being 25L and she also has a survey! If you do the survey, you will get a gift! Here is the link : https://www.flickr.com/photos/applemaydesigns/14536336857/
                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Tops and Shorts- Apple May Designs
Hair- booN
Jewels- Ryca
Shoes- Hucci
Collar- Glam Affair
Poses: purple poses

Comments

Popular Posts