Prim hearts

SL has had so many places over the years come and go. Some have been some of my absolute favorites for years. Like the apollo and africa sims which are no longer on the grid. Apollo was a gorgeous sim where you could hang out and relax or be in the sky on a platform dancing to spanish music. The music was amazing. I really loved going there, and africa was a sim..based off africa of course lol. I love riding the hot air balloon over the sim and I usually used it as a family outing. It was always full with people, half being noobs lol. But it was alot of fun and I hate that it's gone. The last place I will mention is the bedrock place. You could ride the space alien spaceship all over the bedrock area and of course in today's sl standards would be a lil bit nooby, but for a place that was made out of mainly prims it was amazing to see. If it was done up in mesh now, it would be crazy.




Well it brings me to Prim hearts. I think the last place I enjoyed going on outings to. It is still open and full of all kinds of rides. You can also buy the rides to have at your own home which is fab! But they are prim rides, not sure of the prim count. No matter what it is, before I buy something I always click the prim count to make sure It will not eat all my prims up. But a ferris wheel or maybe a go kart ride is worth the sacrifice. It is called prim hearts, so there is nothing mesh here. It had been around for ages, but still a place I appreciate. Alot of people only wanna go places that is full of mesh, but you shouldn't forget the amazing builds that are still around. I would really hate for this place to go away like the rest.


 You will come across a few noobs there, but any popular place that has been around forever will have noobs lol. But while taking these pics I was not bothered at all by anyone, and I can say I have never had any drama here and I always have fun when I go, no matter the occasion. We should take time out every so often to feature places on sl that are still here after years, it is an accomplishment in itself. Right after the sim price went up most of my places went away. I am assuming the purchases of rides and high traffic is helping this place stay.


So the next time you are with your friends and family standing around talking about being bored, just take the limo I am providing and have some fun at prim hearts:) Okay, I am off! I wish everyone a wonderful day and week! Stay blessed and Fierce!!


Prim Hearts- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prim%20Hearts/21/39/27

Comments

Popular Posts