Soy at the Men's Dept

When I saw this new release from soy I had to have it!! I am a sucker for nice mesh furnitures. I also love a amazing value! Some lights on sl are just for decoration. But these have the option to have the light on or off! Of course for these pictures I had the lights on. They really made a difference! If you are worried about prims. Expect this light to be high prims? It is only 5 Land impact! That my dear is the power of mesh! I still have some old lights in my inventory that are upwards of 30 prims lol. So even the ones of us that need low prims this will work for you!


The bench has this wonderful rich texture to it and I am amazed that I got 3 different shades! This is wonderful for the price. The rug is a free gift when you buy the bench. It is a Men's Dept exclusive! You do not want to miss out on this as a good rug is hard to find. I tend to stick with my flat prim rugs because of the prim counts of some of the newer rugs that are primmy. I mean for a rug lol. This rug has only 3 impact!! Everything is copy so you can rez as many as your heart wants you to!


The bench comes in Dark brown,light brown and black. It changes with just the click of your mouse from the menu. Very easy to use! The bench also has just 3 Land impact. This set is now available at the Men's dept! You cannot beat the prices of these pieces and a must if you love to decorate like I do. I really love chaning up my space and with pieces like this your home/office/store will look at realistic as possible. You cannot beat the quality here. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week! I will have the slurl for the event posted below!!!

                                                        Stay Fierce * Stay Blessed

Credits:

Furnitures- Soy. NEW at the Men's Dept! - Limo! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pea/118/38/22

Me-
Hair- booN
Clothing- Apple May Designs
Shoes- Hucci


Comments

Popular Posts