The Army Brat- Featuring the Burgzooka

All I can say today is that...it is hot as hell outside lol. There won't be any storms this weekend but my goodness this humidity is just the worse. There isn't many things that can keep me from having fun with my other half. The weather cannot, me being sick or my being super duper crampy, lol. But the one thing that is the hardest for me to fight is this humidity and heat! It really smacks you in the face when you go outside. Not a simple slap either..it bitch slaps you. July is here. You cannot deny the winter is far gone. From one extreme to another lol.


Apple May has released a awesome new outfit. Available in 4 colors. I wanted to do a post to show my more playful combative side, instead of using some cold revolver. Say hello to my burgerzooka! Totally just got sidetracked as my big sister tpd me and hours have now gone by. One reason I love saved outfits on sl! I got to save my outfit and put on one I wouldn't hear her fuss as much about. She is the female version of my daddy lol. If I wear short clothing around her I hear it. I had to throw on one of my favorite wigs. I am a blonde at the moment. But trust me, all of the colors available at booN are awesome. Alot of places have dried out or default looking hair textures. I mean jet black? A nice word for black as hell. The hairs at booN have a beautiful and rich looking color, which is why it is my favorite hair store. Any avi that has style owns a nice selection of hair from booN.


I am going through pictures right now and my goodness, lol. The ground at the place I took the pictures had my feet going in it at times and I couldn't fix it. The lion made me go deeper when wearing it, so hey...Shhh happens! I thankfully took a big variety of pics so I can choose the best. Every blog post I tend to take at least 30 pictures. I don't just take five and be like okay done. I have done that before and ended up dressing all over again and taking more pictures.



If you do not like sexy outfits, then this is not the one for you. If you do, well \o/ this is perfect!I was tempted to throw on some wings, but I didn't want to copy Apple May's ad. So I opened up my little toy box and found my lion and my burger gun! I started out saying ooh let me wear a gun and of course this gun fit me better than most:) Even though I am not really a burger eater I love burger art. Weird huh. lol.  This outfit is not mesh. It includes all of the appliers you will need, Phat Azz, Lola, and Wowmeh appliers. Which is awesome as some creators have you paying extra for each applier. Some places I won't even shop at because of that. Just another reason out of many that I love Apple's store:) If you have any issues or questions about Apple May designs, please send me a nc. I come on at random times and of course random things happen. I am in a lot of groups and ( I get a lot of offlines also)  if I do not come on in just one day I am capped.



Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed <3

Credits:
The army brat- NEW- Available in 4 fab colors- Apple May Designs
Hair and hairbase- both available at booN
Burger gun- Old arcade gacha item- Teefy
Lion- Manticore
Smokes- Nikotin
Eye Mask- Contraption
Poses- A



To know where Apple May gets all of her items for her ads go to her website: http://applemaydesigns.com/

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/applemaydesigns/

Marketplace:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/7738

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apple-May-Designs/166699313391877

Comments

Popular Posts