Dark Days- A Quickie post

I usually have my windlight at bright or calm settings. Today I decided to let the night time shine in. I am relaxing in sl. So don't expect firecrackers or anything popping off on this post lol!! Loving this boat bed from cheeky pea. I had to find two trees that I felt went with it well and I think they do! Just relaxing enjoying the water view and the settings around me.

 



The amazing cattails are from KIDD grass and the walkway. Just one of those days. Some people might think of nighttime as gloomy, but it isnt. It is really romantic to me anyways, and I love going out and doing things at night. Places here don't stay open till the crack of dawn, but they do stay open pretty late and its nice. Plus I am close to the harbor. My hair doesn't like being there but I do lol! But eh, I am gonna go before I start to ramble! Hey this is a quickie post for a reason! Have a wonderful weekend! Stay Fierce and Stay Blessed!

Credits: 

Boat Bed- Cheeky Pea
Grass and walkway- KIDD grass



Comments

Popular Posts