The Weekend

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. I am trying to do 3 things at once. I was posting later in the day. But I prefer doing it earlier.  I was sitting here and realized one of my pictures has gotten a record amount of views for me. I have a few friends that are interested in starting up their own flickr and I said hey just post your pictures lol. I learn as I go. One thing I cannot figure out yet is how to tag places that have two names. It always seperates the name on the tag. I fiddle with it, but idk I will have to ask about it eventually. I try to not do too many pictures by water, but it calls me. I give up, that's just my "thing" lol. With windlight settings the water is just so pretty. Makes me appreciate it when I think about yrs ago when I played on my old crappytop. Which I bought to do my classwork. I had no clue that I would also be using it for a game that needed super power! I of course eventually replaced it & I haven't looked back since. I have had a few more computers after, but the one I have now is my favorite.



I have a long list of why, but that is not the focus of my post today! I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear a jacket considering it feels like a sauna outside and I tend to dress by the season even though you can wear anything you please in sl lol. This outfit is all mesh and a nice khaki color with stripes on the shirt. Since I have been trying to catch up with my normal posts I tend to just dress in casual clothing when I am in sl unless there is a event and *coughs* I cannot show up casual. I just try to focus on what I am wearing for the post and get it together. I tried to wear a romper but my bbg called me out fussing about my butt being out so I had to toss that lol. And the funny thing is my butt was covered like 98%. Some people are in for a rude awakening in sl. Let's just say there are people on sl that have not seen the mesh butts on people yet (the super duper big butts). They have not even seen the women with the whole package of boobies and big butt so yea. I just hope I am a fly on the wall when they do.


I am just saying...if you see me and think I am a plus size avi, you are very mistaken! I felt like a toddledoo the other day lol! It just took me off guard because I thought everyone by now has seen women avis that are bigger. But I guess not. lol.  I do not condone people publicly harassing other folks because of the appearance of their avi. I mean I will talk about people looking crazy in ims of course. But to be in public chat harassing people is just not a way I amuse myself. Everyone for the most part choose the way they look and what makes them happy and that is all that matters. People are gonna talk about other people, but it is a discreet way to go about things. Okay I am done with this ramble! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! The weekend is here! New events like always! I hope to do my summerfest post soon. I am not done going back yet, thankfully it isn't a week long event! Alright Darlings, Stay blessed and Stay Fierce!


Credits:
Poses: Ricielli
Outfit- M&M- Dakota
Hair-Illmatic
Skin- The Addy style
Jewelry- Ryca
Nails- Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts