Summerfest! Ending on the 13th!

What a amazing event. It's nice to see all these new events hitting the grid with unique items. Of course my goal was to run to Anya Ohmai's store first!I love anything that she does, I am a total stalker! This event ends tomorrow! I am running like a chicken with my head cut off since I have not bought everything I must have. But of course I made sure I got my little cuties from Ohmai!
This is gonna be a quick post. This day will go by in no time and I cannot let this event go by without posting anything about it, because it is so amazing and had me grinning when I saw it posted. I am not sure if these items are exclusive, but I am not taking any chances and be butt hurt later. I took a billion pics in different windlight settings and got so many types. Very hard for me to decide what to post. So I might just post them all.


I went the day the event opened as I couldn't wait. I have no patience with stuff like that. It is hard to pick favorites when you have so many options and you are a indecisive personality. It really is. But hey, I got what I wanted and also stopped by balaclava to get the water racer. I have no idea why, but something told me to make sure I got it. Very glad I did cause it is another thing I can use to play with my baby boy. I am always a huge fan of things you can play with on sl. Something that actually has a purpose. It really makes your experience more fun.



The water gun shoots, but I don't know how much you would actually get to use it if you are chasing someone! But still a cute effect. It gives you a color at random and after you rez it you have to wait a minute before you can get another. So it makes you have patience. Me? I was fine with green lol. I did like 3 different versions of me flying on my flamingoes lol. I couldn't figure out which one I like better.I love all of these. I still can't even pick actually lol. So I added the best from each windlight setting. My upcoming home post has the hedgehogs on it. I was gonna stick that post into that one but that is doing too much!
If you have not been to this event, you are missing out and need to go today! Do not wait until tomorrow. I am actually going back today, so you might catch me there lol. Today is such a pretty day! I actually just got back in very early. I wanted to post these pictures before my indecisiveness comes back to bite me in the butt! lol I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoying all the events going on right now. But I always have to start with the ones ending first!No regrets!
Stay Fierce * Stay Blessed

Credits:
My awesome braids: booN
Dress: Cynful
Shorts and half shirt- Apple May Designs
Toys: Ohmai & Balaclava

Comments

Popular Posts