Majesty- Romance And Champagne

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring {moss&mink} Villena items and they are new to the Cupid's Fault event. The main piece is this awesome Massage table! I know I said I wasn't looking to do any Valentine's day Posts but hey I got inspired! I went to the event and saw this massage table set and knew I had to do a romantic post. It just couldn't be avoided. The candles for the wall were the first things I started decorating with as I wanted to do a big wall full of these suckers. Candles make anything romantic right? I don't like the rules where you only use certain items for holidays. When that happens they go into a little holiday folder never to be seen again because I forget what I bought. LOL There is many cute decor items available to go with the massage table and I am using a good many of them. I just love adding little detailed items throughout a space to really give the personality I was going for in the room. I never use these little cherubs and I just knew they were the right fit! There is nothing more romantic then petals and champagne when you are trying to set the mood and I just had fun with these items. 


The pampas grass is from Apple Fall and my favorite to use. I have a few items from an older Mudhoney massage set as well in here with the decor items. It's always so nice to mix and match to get the space just the way you want it.I have another post in mind that I am going to start on but I am doing way too much today! LOL It's  like you get to doing stuff and realize how many other things you also wanted to do within the day and the time just flies by! I hope you guys enjoy this post! There is more to come...always more creativity to be had! Plus love is still in the air for the Valentine's holiday so maybe we can do something else before the holiday arrives! I will see! Thank you so much for the support my amazing friends! I appreciate you so much! Make sure to check out the awesome items at {moss&mink} The items are super versatile and I see using these same items in many spaces! Thank you so dearly my friends and stay tuned!! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Velina items- NEW at Cupid's Fault Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS%202/114/162/2502


{moss&mink} Velina Candles LI:3
{moss&mink} Velina Massage Table (Adult) LI:6
{moss&mink} Velina Stool LI:2
{moss&mink} Velina Wall Candles LI:4

{moss&mink} Face Towels (Luxe) LI:1



Apple Fall Pampas Grass LI:1


MudHoney Pax Aroma Bowl LI:2
MudHoney Pax Massage Tray LI:1
MudHoney Pax Moisturizers LI:1


Other Decor-


Nutmeg. Crowned Cherub Statue LI:6
Nutmeg. Dacha Teatime Sweet Cherries LI:1
Nutmeg. Flower Cherub Statue Bonus Item LI:4
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Towel / 1 Bonus Item LI:1
Nutmeg. Ornate Corridor Herb Basket LI:3
Nutmeg. Serene Poolside Towel Basket LI:3
Nutmeg. Spring's Dawn Roses / 1 LI:1
Pitaya - French Vintage - Antique Mirror LI:6
tarte. fairy light symbol <3 LI:1
{anc} heartballoon 1Li (pink) LI:2
{wn} Vida Champagne Bottles Decor LI:1
{wn} Vida Champagne Bucket - Dispenser LI:1
{wn} Vida Champagne Glass (filled) LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts