Majesty- In My Mind

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the HAI.K /ONACLEARDAY/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event!!! These Haikei items inspired me to use my creativity & make a living space that really pops full of color!!  The home that is in the fatpack is a very nice modern home with big picture windows. If you have a nice exterior than this home would be a good one to use to show that off. I went nuts with curtains and instead of decorating in one of the main area with the big windows I opted for a more cozy perspective and this is what I came up with! Most items are from the new set and older Haikei items. I just had fun using items to make the space one for the perfect relaxing afternoon. These adorable bunnies from JIAN also add some adorable personality. They are texture change and diff versions are available at the mainstore. It's always so fun to add pops of color and really make a space your own with decor. 


I hope you guys have liked the post for the month! I am not done. I just finished another post today and will post it soon. Enjoying the cool weather here but not the crazy wind we got going on. A big azz tree branch fell because of the wind. Nothing really bothers me with weather expect high winds. I feel like I am in the wizard of oz when this mess goes nuts. LOL! Am I Dorothy and my dog Toto? ijs it feels like that sometimes. Welp, time for me to post this! Thank you so much my amazing friends! I appreciate the support you give so much! I hope you stay warm and safe! I actually prefer the Winter season over Summer. But then again I prefer any season to Summer. LOL!!!! Peace and Blessings to all of you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY / 1 LI:1
:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY / 6 LI:24
:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY / 8 LI:2
:HAIKEI: ON A CLEAR DAY / HOUSE LI:136

:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 2-C LI:3
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 4 LI:5
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {7} LI:3
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Oasitic Calm _ Gacha / {2} LI:2



Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 13 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Cosmos Flowers - Pink LI:3
Apple Fall Cushion - Toile, Blush LI:1
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Sakura LI:2



JIAN Floppy Ear Bunny :: Static - Sleep LI:1

Other Decor-


Pitaya - Wall Posters - Wall square PINK LI:2
Soy. Frill Round Cushion LI:2
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . lava lamp . pink LI:1
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . lava lamp . purple LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters  3 . giraffe planter LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters . narwhal LI:1
junk. cream animal rug. LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts