Majesty- Black Beauty

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Wishing everyone a blessed Black History month! I meant to say that on my last post! I am here featuring KraftWork Contemporary Vanity + Skincare FP ALL which is new to the Level Event!! This vanity set called to me! How could I see this and not decorate with it people? There is no way! LOL It just screamed at me and I replied! LOL! I Just wanted a fancy/posh dark vanity beauty room and this is what I came up with! This set has a dark and light version and I went with the dark. I had already finished with the bedroom you saw the other day and I was still working on the same house so it has the same feel but a little more extra with the decor pieces I chose. You can do so much with this vanity and use it in more ways than one but I just had to set up a new beauty area in this house. I really had the same mood for this room as I did the bedroom. I tend to listen to music when I decorate or relaxing sounds. I am a very big overthinker so it calms my nerves to listen to something soothing. I share links with my friends all the time so we can listen to the same things. Decorating is very relaxing to me and this post I was doing while relaxing. If I felt as my blogging was work.....that would be bad. LOL I am sure you would see that in my work. But, I just find it so relaxing after a long day I hope that shows in my pictures. I look at my Photostream and I am proud of my work and that is what matters. 


Have you guys looked at my old pictures? Sometimes I do. I like to see how much my style has changed and how I take pictures. The picture part was the hardest for me because I want you to see the space how I see it and sometimes with camera angles it's hard to do that depending on how the room is shaped and how many items you are trying to show. I guess it's similar to the reason why fashion bloggers do those crazy sideway pics. LOL I can say it took me 50 tries to do one pic before. That could prob be the worst. 50-70 But when that OCD kicks in y'all wow. There is stages. Once I am done with the room I take a pic and that is where I see what needs to be fixed if anything. Then I fix any issues. Then I have to make sure I am showcasing the space how I want and it goes from there. A good day 1 pic and BOOM, a bad day just goes. LOL! It can be anything from camera angle, lighting or windlight settings that don't do right for me and I fight until I have it perfect. You guys don't know all of that has happened when you see the final result but sometimes I go nuts. LOL! Blogging forces you to learn how to take pics and show things in a better view. Plus, I am a perfectionist so I just keep trying to better myself everyday anyway. To know these are people that love my work and my creative vision just helps me keep going. I want to thank all of you! I sometimes get asked if I use Black dragon and I do not. I have tried but ...with any new thing you need to get it together when you are used to a different way. It takes some effort and sadly I was like bye. Honestly, I am not even on Ultra y'all. It's looks like I am but I don't even have to be in Ultra to get my pics the way I want. My computer is a beast. I am going to upgrade it to stay ahead of the game but wooo those graphics cards are not as cheap as they used to be. LOL! It's an investment 1000%.  Well, I am done rambling! I hope you guys like this beauty room! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it always. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Contemporary Vanity + Skincare FP ALL - NEW at the Level Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEVEL/142/160/3


KrafWork Skincare Decor Clutter 1 Dark Skin LI:1
KrafWork Skincare Decor Clutter 2 LI:1
KrafWork Skincare Decor Clutter Dark Skin Tone Gold LI:2
KrafWork Skincare Decor Clutter Light Skin Tone Acrylic LI:2
KraftWork Contemporary Vanity Set . Mirror Panel Dark LI:2
KraftWork Contemporary Vanity Set . Vanity Stool Dark LI:2
KraftWork Contemporary Vanity Set . Vanity Table Dark LI:1



MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Dark - Brass LI:7


Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1
16. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Blaire LI:1
23. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Kylie Studded LI:2
27. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Lauren LI:1
Garbaggio // Tempest Dark (Display) LI:1
BLACK NEST / Black Beauty Neon Sign
Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Floor Lamp LI:1
Lagom - The mannequin collection [ Lana ] LI:2
Lagom - The mannequin collection [ Louisa ] LI:3
Nutmeg. Old Purses Set LI:1
Nutmeg. Retro Glam Telephone Rose w/Pearls LI:3
Soy. Dried Plants Set [F] LI:2
dust bunny . makeup cart . black LI:5
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fiddle leaf tree LI:4

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts