Majesty- A Night To Remember

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Chez Moi Eataly Dining Set which is new to the amazing Cupid Inc Event. This event got me. LOL I ended up getting so many things from it. Y'all know I love food and dining spaces so I Just had to set up a nice Valentine's space with this awesome romantic dining set from Chez Moi furniture! I am not a red and pink person. SO, my color theme for this space is black and red. These colors called to me bringing out the Valentine's Spirit as well as keeping with darker tones which I prefer especially for a romantic evening. As I type this my thought was an outdoor area but I changed my mind. This dining set comes with a texture change hud that has all of the right colors needed for the holiday and for days even after. It also comes with a pizza dispenser that gives you the cute pizza slices to eat and a place setting that rezzes food on your plate. The set also comes with candles.  You can never go wrong with candles. Special occasions or just to add some nice mood feelings to your space.  I have these columns that I love using to really dress up spaces but...they were missing something. I wanted red roses going down them and realized I didn't have anything like that to go around the columns. However, I do have roses and other floral items that would work so...I modded the hell out of them! LOL Sometimes, when you cannot find what you want you have to do it yourself! I went on marketplace to find something and woooo they were all nooby and the roses were flat prims people! Flat prims from 2007. LOL! It wasn't going to work at all. Things like this always ends up being tedious but when you see the end product you just have to say Yayyyyyy!!!

Romantic spaces should take time to decorate because you want to put in 1000% effort of course. I put 1000% in every space I decorate. It's the power of being a perfectionst and OCD. I really enjoyed decorating this romantic space and adding the cute lil duckies. I got these little guys at the Cupid Inc Event and I didn't even use all of them. There is two more holding balloons but they didn't fit what I was going for. I did try though. LOL There are some times where a space just needs sparkles and well............this is the time y'all. Some might think wow she going crazy with the sparkles but hey it's just how it's got to be! This is how I see it! Embrace the sparkles people! Love is in the air! Valentine's Day will be here before we know it so I am going to go ahead and post this today on Saturday! I hope you guys like this post and maybe inspires you to bring out the romance. This dining set would be beautiful in ANY setting though. Your normal dining room, eat in kitchen or even a restaurant. This set is very versatile my friends! Make no rules! There are no rules! Thank you so much for all of the awesome support! I can never say how much I truly appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thank you dearly! Much Love, xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
 CHEZ MOI Eataly Dining Set - NEW at Cupid Inc Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Starview/235/134/22


CHEZ MOI Dessert LI:1
CHEZ MOI Eataly Candle LI:3
CHEZ MOI Eataly Dining Set (Adult) LI:6
CHEZ MOI Eataly Pizza Dispenser LI:1
CHEZ MOI Eataly Plate LI:2
CHEZ MOI Pasta LI:1

CHEZ MOI INFO:




♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM




Other Decor-


BackBone Champagne Fountain - Gold LI:3
NOMAD // Red Rose Petals 01 LI:1
Raindale - Cupid Inc. balloon (gold) LI:1
Raindale - Cupid Inc. balloon (red) LI:1
Raindale - Loveblaze balloon LI:1
Raindale - balloons on the floor (red) LI:2
SAYO - Be Mine Sign (Mystery Item) LI:1
YOKAI - Ducklings Love -  Duckling w Bow LI:1
YOKAI - Ducklings Love - Cupid Duckling LI:1
YOKAI - Ducklings Love - Horns w Hearts Duckling LI:1
YOKAI - Ducklings Love - Love Letter Duckling LI:1
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . LI:4 

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts