Majesty- The Enchanting Spa Treatment

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring more new items from Apple Fall! The Love Day Collection has some awesome items in the full set. I am using some of the bears which comes in several diffeent colors, The Love cruffins and the Rosehip Branch in Milk glass vase from the collection.  Everything is mod so you can make these adorable bears bigger or smaller. Do whatever you like! The center of attention in this picture is the Love Spa Collection. It comes in several wood shades. I went with the weathered Oak! This shade of wood just called to me. This spa is really nice and heart shaped. There is bubbles in it and I just felt that I had to add more floating in the air. I just felt it. LOL The Queensland Fencing is the last set I have here also in Weathered Oak. It comes in several wood tones as well! It will finish off any outdoor space nicely and I have it here framing the spa area. Most of the items in here are from Apple Fall. The greenery is from Finca. The heart rose petals are from Hive. Beautiful items make it easy to have beautiful spaces and I had fun decoraing this spa. 


This will prob be my last post of the month. But, you never know. I didn't think I would do Valentine's Day inspired posts this month and I did. LOL Inspiration comes and when it does you just have to go with it and let it do what it may. I love to be inspired by new and old things alike. My mood also comes into place. I decided on a darker windlight for this space because it fits my mood. I am a little under the weather today and this WL really soothes my tired eyes atm. I hope you like this post! many must have items in this outdoor space! I will have all of the credits below of course. Thank you as always for the support my friends! It means a lot! You help keep me going! Stay safe and warm! Much love! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Love Day Collection- NEW at the mainstore-

Apple Fall Cuddle Fleece Bear - Frappe LI:3
Apple Fall Cuddle Fleece Bear - Snowy LI:2
Apple Fall Love Cruffins
Apple Fall Rosehip Branch in Milk Glass Vase

Apple Fall Love Spa Collection- New at FaMESHed X - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20X/117/150/999
Apple Fall Love Spa, Weathered Oak - Adult LI:6

Apple Fall Queensland Fencing - Weathered Oak- NEW at the mainstore- 

Apple Fall Queensland Fencing, Gate - Weathered Oak LI:1
Apple Fall Queensland Fencing, Post - Weathered Oak LI:1
Apple Fall Queensland Fencing, Wide Panel - Weathered Oak LI:1


Apple Fall Euphorbia Cactus LI:1
Apple Fall Jar Candle - Crisp Cotton, Open LI:1
Apple Fall Lemon Branch in Jug LI:1
Apple Fall Milk Urn w/ Wild Geraniums LI:3
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1
Apple Fall Signature Speaker - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Summer Parasol LI:9
West Village Abby Candle - Brass LI:2



Other Decor-
Enchanted forest round lights LI:1
Enchanted tree forest lights LI:12
HISA - Flora wildflower grass - Bright Greens LI:1
HPMD* Tall Cliff green - B LI:4
Straight tall long hedge LI:7
Wild roses round white LI:1
Wild roses square white LI:1
hive // rose petal letters . <3 LI:5
{anc} bubbles . field 1prim /MC LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts