Majesty- Another Day Of Meaning

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring KraftWork Toledo Bed which is new to the My Bloody Valentine Event! This bed called to me and I went with my own mood to create this nice and big bedroom space. I am leaning more toward darker spaces atm. It just goes with my mood and plus I am using darker windlight settings as I go around SL. LOL I know February is all about pink and red and hearts....but it's not my thing. The color scheme is not my thing y'all. I prob won't do that this month unless something wild happens. Maybe if it involves food. LOL This bed is texture change so you can change some of the key elements to your liking. I was planning on using the darker textures but when I rezzed the bed the white was it! The star of the show is the bed and I decorated around with some of my favorite decor pieces. I start every month by starting my Calendar over and looking to see what catches my eye. Kraftwork has some amazing things and not only did this bed catch my eye you will see my next post with another set from the store! So stay tuned for that. I hope everyone is staying warm and safe. We have been getting some snow lately but not like New York or anything. It's super cold and finding hot cups is crazy. I need my lattes people. I have mugs but the top on the hot cups keep my lattes hot longer so....I need them! LOL The struggle is real. 


I am not sure yet what all I will blog this month. But, I hope you guys will like them. I can look back at all of my blog posts and remember the inspiration behind each one. There is always something that gets the creative juice going UNLESS I don't like something. LOL But those are items y'all never see. I don't blog things I don't like or wouldn't use. It's just not happening. The little cute guys in here are from JIAN. I love my cute lil JIAN pups. They add so much personality and I just feel a room isn't complete sometimes without a cute pet in the room. Welp, my lovely friends ...I am going to go ahead and post this! I want to thank all of you for the amazing support that you give me! I hope you like the posts this month! I am feeling kind of lazy today. It could be because of the snow. LOL But, I will try to put credits. If I don't just hit me up in my Flickrmail and I will respond. Stay warm and stay safe people! Have a blessed day! xoxo Ebony




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Toledo Bed . ADULT LI:19- NEW at Bloody Valentine Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solstice%20Events/141/129/2000



JIAN Classic Accessory Chihuahuas Pearly Collar Wanderer 8li LI:8
JIAN Hooded Fluff Chihuahua Bed LI:1




Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, African LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Original Artwork 'Dried Poppy Buds' LI:1
Apple Fall Star Light - Leaning LI:1



Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts