Majesty- RoseVille Living Pt.Two

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This is part Two of the Roseville home series. It's been awhile since I have shown you a living room space so now is a good time to do that. This room is located right next to what I decorated as the dining room/kitchen, But this space could also be a dining room/kitchen. It's just how you want to utilize it is what matters. I decorated this home in a neutral tone with hints of gold and silver throughout. I tend to mix metals unless I am in a matchy mood. I love plants and greenery so along with the outside views that show you the green landscaping and surround I added plenty of plants throughout and art. I have some of my cute furry friends from Jian that have a texture option and decor from Apple Fall, KraftWork and Dust bunny to name a few. I placed the furniture in a way that the rooms are totally walkable. Many yrs ago as a noob I used to walk on sofas to get to different areas of a room and that was always annoying to me. LOL My first day on SL the first thing I remember loving was the water. It was so pretty to me. I have always kept that love of water and the fact you can see it so well from these gorgeous windows make me love this house even more. The 2nd thing I loved as a noob was flexi clothes and hair. LOL Which makes it funny to me to see people wear them now for a higher price than I ever paid back then. Also the textures they use are REALLY bad. My bbg was trying on demoes and we were just laughing. Maybe if the textures were high quality I would feel different. But they aren't so yea. LOL I have an oldddd wig that looks way better. How you gonna tell me not to wear my old wig cause it's flexi (beautifully textured) but then you get one of these wigs off mp for 450L that is default black that doesn't match the hairbase it comes with? Anyways, I am so off subject atm. There is so many nice spaces in this home to decorate and enjoy the views. I hope to see more homes in the future from Onsu featuring big windows. I love seeing the spaces outside of my home. This home is a total must have!! I am glad that Onsu went a different route with this house. Modern homes tend to have big picture windows which is a reason I love them so much but to see a traditional home with big windows like this is a wonderful thing. This is my new favorite. I tend to see comments about wanting the same old style of houses built over and over. Like c'mon people there is enough cabins on sl. LOL People will ask for the same style homes over and over. I have no clue why. We need variety people. Variety makes a big difference. Anyway, I am done rambling. I hope you like this home series my friends! I enjoyed decorating this beautiful home and enjoying the amazing views from it. It comes in a few different shades and also has an interior/outside menu hud. I love having customization options! The house is on display at the Onsu mainstore. Make sure you have a run down. This could be your new dream home. Thank you so much for the support my amazing friends! I appreciate you so much. Have a wonderful day and stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 



Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 4 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Lover LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Reclaimed Plank Shelf LI:1
LTD Studded Cushion (Chic) LI:1
Apple Fall Mainstore- 

JIAN Tiny Tiger Cuddle Plush LI:4
JIAN Widdle Wolf Cuddle Plush LI:5
JIAN Mainstore- 

KraftWork Writer's Corner . Writer's Tablet&Flowers EXCLUSIVE 2 LI:3


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

  1. Thank you for putting up this good post. I was very interested in the article, it’s quite inspiring I should admit, I like visiting your site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.
    Helimix Shaker Bottle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts