Majesty- Elegant Tea

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring {moss&mink} Marley Easy Chair new to the FaMESHed event and KraftWork French Wall Panels new to the Liaison Collaborative Event!! These items look beautiful together and inspired me to decorate an elegant tearoom. I have a thing for greenery so I put some plants throughout this room. The wallpanels are from KraftWork and they are texture change. There is a distressed version of this white that I was leaning towards but in the end I kept it with a more chic than shabby look. The panels are easily modded so you can use them in many different ways. The chairs are from Moss and mink and new to the FaMESHed event for the month. With the Uni hud you can change the chair, wood and pillow to whatever color you want. I went with white and beige. I just wanted this room to be bright and inviting. This is what I came up with. So many things can inspire you when you decorate and I love being inspired by something that shapes how a room will go for me. I can just go nuts with a color and just have it bold throughout. I have been doing some spaces that just end up more so green and white because of the greenery I use. I love flowers and plants so you will see them in posts especially when I want to add more charachter to a space. Plants can easily make a room more elegant and I feel they did that in here along with the cute tea set I have from Apple Fall. I love tea. I was highly annoyed when Teavana went out of business but I wasn't surprised. Once Starbucks acquired them I figured it was just to get rid of the business and yep it is now gone. They do sell teavana teas in the Starbucks but it's not the same at all. LOL 

I am working on a new post after this one and it is super bold with colors. I am going to have some fun with it. The main color will be blue/purple. Very deep colors make a space really speak to you. I hope you are liking these posts this month. I didn't want to do lovey dovey posts this month. LOL I see enough of those on my fb and flickr feeds. I don't feel I needed to contribute. They got it handled. LOL Well, I am going to finish some things. I want to thank all of you for the constant support! I appreciate it. I say it every post but I mean it just as much as the first time I say that. I can decorate at my house all day long but being able to share spaces with those of you who also love to decorate is a pleasure. It keeps me going and I thank all of you for that. I have been blogging now a very long time. I look at my old blog. The one before now.....and I see how much I have changed and gotten better but I still have that same love for blogging and that same feeling when I do a post. My pics were not good at all but I enjoyed what I did and I loved posting my blogs. I still have that same sparkle and as long as I keep it I will keep fighting to blog even if my time is very limited. Thank you so much everyone. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony.


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Marley Easy Chair LI:5
{moss&mink} Tanika bistro table LI:1

KraftWork French Wall Panels . LI:8

Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea LI:1
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Teapot LI:1

JIAN Cuddly Corgis *EPP* Sleepy Corgi LI:1

Other Decor-

Dahlia - Berries & Cream - Tart 6 LI:1
Dahlia - Octavia - Hourglass - Gold LI:1
Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Rug . Grey LI:4
Elm. Celeste Crystal Lamp [Darker Crystals] LI:3
Fancy Decor: Verona Backlit Mirror LI:1
Fancy Decor: Verona Backlit Mirror B LI:1
Loft & Aria - Hana Stone Table LI:2
Nutmeg. Blanket Pile / 2 LI:3
Nutmeg. Coffee Tray Bonus Item LI:2
Nutmeg. Leather Bag Cream Bonus Item LI:2
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi LI:1
[Con.] Kurt Fireplace - OffWhite LI:6
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . wire basket . filled LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters . hedgehog LI:1
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fiddle leaf tree LI:4
dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts