Majesty- A Touch Of Sun

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a new post featuring MudHoney Briar Beanbag Chair at the new FaMESHed X event and Chez Moi's Boho Bedroom new to the Access event!  These comfy looking bean bags work so well in a comfy yet chic bedroom environment. They are texture change so they can fit anywhere. I am feeling more towards the brighter side today. This beautiful bed set from Chez Moi was the perfect main piece for this bedroom. It is texture change. So you can go full Boho with the textures or do something different. I chose this awesome comforter texture you see here and changed the wood and headboard to match the feel I was going for. I kept the walls dark. Even in Bright spaces I like having dark walls a good bit of the time. The bedroom set also comes with a clothing rack that is also texture change. I didn't use it in this bedroom. I debated modding the room space so I could have more space but the size of this room is just perfect to me so I left it as is. You just have to go with your feelings all of the time. You know what is right for you. I love seeing new items that inspire me to decorate and these items did easily.

I would say you can never have too much furniture but...my invy is making me think twice on saying that atm. LOL I really need some time to just clean it out and better sort some things. It's hard to decide how to sort to make it easier. I tend to go by store names. But at this point that just doesn't seem like enough. Maybe by room category? I just have to get it together one day soon hopefully. I am trying out some new camera angles to see which I like best if you notice some differences. It's just important to me to be able to show you everything in a space. The one big thing I also go OCD on is the lighting. I am doing some different things with the lighting as well the next so many posts to see if I prefer a different way. Feel free to give me any feedback or suggestions! I love hearing thoughts and opinions! I have more posts to show you my friends. So stay tuned and give me a check back. Have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI * Boho Bedroom 



MH Briar Beanbag Chair Adult - Fatpack LI:3
MH Briar Beanbag Chair w/ Pillow Adult - Fatpack LI:4

MH Laundry Gray Shirt Floor LI:2
MH Laundry Jeans Floor LI:2
MH Laundry Pants Floor LI:1
MH Laundry Slip Floor LI:1
MH Laundry White Shirt Floor LI:1
MudHoney Roman Shade Down LI:3

Apple Fall Original Artwork: Ladybird Sketch LI:2

JIAN 'dorable Danes 14. Compu-snooze LI:1
JIAN 'dorable Danes 15. Triple Baby Bed LI:1

Other Decor-

Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug LI:1
Soy. Old Glass Body Oil Heater LI:6
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white LI:8
floorplan. hanging lightbulb LI:2
~BAZAR~Sidney closet FEMALE - 02 Color me! LI:3
~BAZAR~Sidney closet FEMALE - 05 Color me! LI:4


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts