Majesty- A Place From My Dreams (Orca Island)

 Hello there!! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Onsu Princeton House and JIAN Orca Collection.  These awesome items are available at each store's mainstore location! I don't usually feature the outside of homes but this one is so adorable and I am thrilled it comes in this charcoal shade along with other colors now. I am also thrilled to have my little orcas in this post as well. Fond memories of going to Sea World and seeing Shamu. The house comes in several shades. The white was originally a gift and the color versions are up at the mainstore for purchase! It is the perfect little cottage filled with all of the beautiful texturing that we all have come to love about Onsu builds. The Orca is new to the mainstore and comes in many different versions such as all JIAN pets do. When I decorate I tend to finish the inside of the home first and let what is left be used for the exterior. But, then it depends on if I am inside the house or outside more of the time. For now I have been on the outside more than anything else which most likely inspired this post today. I saw the Orcas and I am like wow and hmmm. I wasn't going to mess with them until I knew exactly how I wanted to use them for the new home. 


I am more of a fantasy type person. I like all kinds of styles and layouts of homes so why not do my favorite thing and have a home on an island surrounded by Orcas for a magical feel!  I really hope y'all enjoy this post. It's really fun to do something different. I tend to be OCD with everything but I want this home to have an eclectic feel and not have the trees, flowers and greenery in perfect spots. I want them to be random and lush throughout the surroundings. I am using a landform from skye. I tend to use the HPMD cliffs a lot as islands but they do not mod flat. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just doesn't so the landforms are easier to work with. It was cool to see when my twin was working on her sim the difference in how we do things. I am more of a water person (Cancer Sign). She used her whole sim to decorate with. SO it looked HUGE. I do use way less prims though by using mostly water so the way I like to decorate it works for me that way. lol But it's pretty cool to see what she does since we do the exact opposite of each other. I love seeing how other people decorate especially guys. LOL!!! Prob because I see more homes of women than men. It's cool to see what everyone uses and how they put things together and show a unique style. 


I am not a landscaper y'all so don't expect outside posts that look like what my friend Kelly does. Shout out to Kelly! LOL! I am mostly an interior person who is forced sometimes to landscape my land because I have all the stuff to do it and I have no excuses. Plus, I don't wanna pay or someone to do something I can do myself. LOL! I will never do it as a service on here. There is some amazing landscapers out there. But, I am OCD enough to make my own way and this is a prime example!!I took a bonus pic of one of the whales. There is static ones along with wanderers, companions, mount and the posed ones like I have here that are fully animated!!! They are pretty cool to have around your land. They are also texture change to a cream or Gray. I went with the full shamu look. LOL I did. The little boats are from Apple Fall and the greenery comes from Botanical, Hive, HPMD and Skye! My favorite places for greenery but there is other stores I use as well that just didn't fit the feel I was going for. I might do another post after this one. I see something that peeks my interest so stay tuned for that. I had this post in my drafts a few days and I am on Flickr and seeing someone with a island for sale named Orca Island. LOL What is the odds? Maybe this is a sign to go ahead and post. LOL I am posting now! Thank you dearly for stopping by and for the support! I appreciate it. Thank you so much and stay safe my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony


* I might not do another post for this month. I just had a bad viewer issue. Then I see on the newest version my fav WL settings are gone? So....my mood went south. LOL I might get my mojo back and post another one y'all. We will see! Stay Tuned.



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu- Princeton House- Charcoal
JIAN - Orca Collection
Apple Fall -Row Boats


Comments

Popular Posts