Majesty- Color Play

 Hello there!! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a new post featuring :Haikei: The Airy Vibe gacha key at the Kustom9 event. The rare for this gacha key is a 3 story skybox!!! I love how it's made and the designs throughout. It's really a must have. I chose to use mainly the blue/purple items from the key. The color is so bold it called to me and inspired how I decorated this home. The skybox as is lists around 103 land impact. It goes up from there if you resize it bigger. Many cute common items in this set to mix and match. When I decorate a Haikei home I tend to mostly use items from older gacha keys along with the new. They just match so well together and it's fun to use older favs with the new items. But, you can use anything you want to make this house your own. I started off with doing quite a few living room spaces but the addition of beds to my calendar really evened out the bedroom/living room post ratio this month. Decorating by themes can be fun but I tend to go by color and the feel I want in space. We buy all of these random things that we never use it's good to incorporate them in spaces whenever we can. I cannot tell you how many gacha items I have that have never been set out for anything. LOL If you do not use them right after you buy them it's a done deal. The second I got this set I rezzed it and cammed the build. So many cool rooms and levels that it didn't take long to inspire.  I also love the shape of these adorable chairs and the colors on the bed. It's just a fun set to use. 

I might do another post. I have one that has been in the back of my mind from some time now but it could be too random. However, I like expressing myself through my decor spaces so you might see it anyway. LOL It gives me more practice with taking outdoor exterior shits better along with getting my WL with the water like I would like it. I tend to not post many outdoor posts because they take me forever. I fight the WL settings and lighting to a point that I just prefer not to do them. But, it's still something I want to work on so I might post another post from outdoor inspiration this month. Never stop improving my friends. It is always an ongoing thing to always do better. I strive to do better everyday. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed decorating with these fun items! Thank you so much for your support and I wish all of you a wonderful day! xoxo <3333 Ebony.

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 1 LI:10
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 2-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 2-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 3-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 5-B LI:1
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 6-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / 7-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: THE AIRY VIBE / GACHA / RARE LI:103



:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:4
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {1} CURTAINS LI:5
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {7} LI:2

Apple Fall Cushion - Cream, Stripes LI:1

JIAN Poodle Party 4. Black Guest LI:6


Other Decor-

Elm. Ava Vanity Light Box LI:1
Elm. Ava Vanity Plant LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Pink LI:1
.peaches. Bae's Journal - Floral LI:1
.peaches. Eryx Laptop Clutter LI:3
.peaches. Inked Set - Clip Board LI:1
.peaches. Inked Set - Tablet LI:1
dust bunny . violet vanity . skincare tray LI:1
dust bunny . violet vanity . trinket dish LI:1
hive // oak simple shrub . v1 LI:1
taikou / showa public phone LI:1
BackBone Comfy Cloud - Floor Lamp (brass)

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts