Majesty- Love Is Always In The Air

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends. I am here with a Valentine's inspired post. I hope y'all didn't think I was going to do red and pink. LOL I was going to do either black or gray and went with what you see now...gray. I am more of a monochrome personality and I just love these colors together along with the pop of color that is gold. Featuring Chez Moi Furniture with the Fondue Romantic set which is new to the Shiny Shabby Event. When you have a space that needs to be more intimate I like adding nice touches that bring the focus to the main area and highlights it well. The feature wall has a actual fountain that I added sparkles to. I need to be a video blogger for you to get the full effect of everything though. lol This dining set is texture change and I was thrilled to see a gray option. You can also change the color of the wood, seating and table. So, you get personalization opportunities. The table has a very nice draping. I was taking the picture super close up and then I was like wait...I want to show the pretty draping at the bottom of the table so I had to go back in-world and redo my picture for this post. I hope y'all like it. Valentine's day is a cool holiday. I see it as an excuse to send a gift to someone you care for but you should do that hear and there throughout the year anyways. Don't be a slacker! LOL 

I am such a foodie in SL so any dining spaces are right up my alley and to have a holiday as an excuse to set one up is always fun. All of the food items on the table come with the set. I didn't even have to add anything else on the table and I am pretty wild to dining room table set ups. My tables typically are over 100 prims easy as far as the decor alone because I tend to add so much detail and food. It just adds up so quick sometime. But this set keeps the prim count very low and it's really nice. It will be at the eevnt until the 16th. Don't label this set as just a Valentine's day thing though. You can always have a romantic dinner or just a casual dinner anytime. Please believe me. I need a whole build just to put all of my food in. LOL I have so much food that is just sitting in my inventory. It's almost embarrassing. ALMOST. lol Shout out to Kelly that helps me keep my food addiction going even when I am not online. She helps me so much. lol  I added more decor from my original vision and I am pleased with the outcome so I can go sit my azz down now. I hope you enjoy this Valentine's post my friends! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate all of you! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI * Fondue Romantic Set- NEW to the Shiny Shabby Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21


CHEZ MOI Board Fondue LI:1
CHEZ MOI Champagne Set LI:1
CHEZ MOI Cheese Fondue LI:1
CHEZ MOI Fondue Romantic Set (Adult) LI:9
CHEZ MOI Meatball Bowl LI:1
CHEZ MOI Pepper Bowl LI:1
CHEZ MOI Snack Bowl LI:1

Apple Fall Confetti Balloon (Silver and Gold) LI:2

KrafWork Light Flux Chandelier . Titanium Scripted LI:2

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
Atelier Burgundy . Backsplash 4m . Calacatta Grey II LI:1
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI LI:10
[FOURTH WALL] Elements Fire & Water Wall LI:4
[FOURTH WALL] Vindur Garden Orb - Grey LI:1
tarte. marquee letter V (steel) LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts