Majesty- Self Care

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring some awesome things today! Featuring Chez Moi Furniture Ilea Vanity new to the Cosmopolitan Event and MudHoney Laundry full set new to Bloom Event! Let me start off by saying I love this vanity. Chez Moi has another one that is out I had been eyeing that is my color blue. But this one is so flashy I just had to show y'all today! I even decided to pose! LOL I do not prefer to be in my posts but I had to today! This Ilea Vanity has some really nice animations in it and a hud to change the color of the stool/chair The Vanity is white but you can tint as you please since it is modify ok. It is a total must have! I actually decorated a bedroom with it but I like showing y'all the items in the best way possible and doing it that way seemed to feature the bed more than anything so I decided on a more intimate setting. The MudHoney Laundry day set is filled with all the clothing clutter you didn't know you needed!!! The laundry basket is full of clothes and their is a good variety of different clothing pieces for everyone. There is also ledge versions of the clothes that hang nicely off of things. You can see some hanging from the Vanity. All these items insired me to decorate in a more monochrome color scheme which I like to do anyway. I am here! So, I am wearing one of my favorite lingerie sets from [Cynful]. The Juliet fatpack is filled with beautiful color choices and sparkle! I love the sparkle. My armbands are from Apple May Designs! There is different versions to choose from and I went for fold butterflies. Jewelry from Vex, Fur from Katherines and Nails from Ascendant also add to my sparkly sexy look!
I went with the animation I wanted to use the most and it's me putting on blush. Although, there is quite a good many aweosme ones to choose from. I debated about y'all seeing me from behind but it's different and I like it! My shoes are from Phedora and my nails are from Ascendant. I am not wearing a wig today just a nice fade haircut. I tend to wear this more so than wigs. You buy them and after you wear it once you are like why did I buy this? lol  I have a wig I got not too long ago that  set SL back 10 years. I bought this wig w/o a demo mind you and wooooo what a waste of Linden. It looked like.. you know those old folders of botted wigs they used to pass around? It looked like someone got a hold to a few of those wigs and pieced a few different ones together and voila! I just looked at it and some of the pieces were a different texture/shading. Like wtf?  I rather wear my fade. LOL Idk where the quality control is but that was a lesson learned. But, I do like wearing my hair like this. I have worn just bases over the years and it cuts down on going through my wig folder. Okay, well I am done rambling. I want to see how many posts I can get done to finish out this month. Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support! I have full credits below! Thank you so much! I hope everyone is staying safe and doing social distancing as much as possible. I am an introvert but damn. LOL It's best for us to be safe than sorry. Have a blessed day my friends. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Ilea Vanity (BLOGGER) * CHEZ MOI - NEW at Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22
Chez Moi Furniture Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

MudHoney Laundry Full Set - New at Bloom Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/118/127/22


MudHoney Photo Room 3
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
NOMAD // Curtain B // White Linen
floorplan. neon black is THE new black - DUH lol
TA Majestic Light
Keke Glitter Rainfall

On Me-

[Cynful] Juliet's Lingerie - Fatpack
[Cynful] Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/86/134/24

(AMD) Creature Armbands - Gold Butterflies
(AMD) Apple May Designs Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23

Kaithleen's Renfri Fur Boa - Fatpack
Phedora ~ Erina Heels 30Colors
[VEX] Maria Choker 18k
Mossu - Soiree.Crown - Fatpack 
Ascendant - Dracarys Nails Fatpack
Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Collection 

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)



Comments

Popular Posts