Majesty- Chill At Home

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today Featuring :HAIKEI: Leave Love Be Gacha key new to the Sanarae event! The rare is a skybox! It's really cool with a nice loft space. My post today features the main living area on the first floor. There is many ways that you can utilize this space. There is a built in kitchen area and I added a fridge but you can add on to it and really make it yours. The space allows for a dining area but I chose to have the living space closer to the kitchen area and use barstools at the counter for dining. Personal preference is the main reason and I just liked the feel of it. As a noob I used to walk all on furniture. LOL!!!!!!!!! So, having things too close is a big no for me. I like to make sure there is enough walking room to prevent the noob fly up in the air thing you get when you walk into things. Ok, well this started off as just a home post but I ended up blogging these lil guys I am holding and my new outfit as well! JIAN Tiger and Lion cubs (held Versions) are the ones I am holding. You can hold just one if you choose but there is left and right versions in case you want to hold both at the same time. They are also texture change and animated! My dress is new from Cynful. The Chain T dress is the perfect at home or going out dress. It has a billion beautiful colors in the Fatpack. My legcahin is also from Cynful and it has different metal options.The chill sign inspired me to go with Purple today and it fit my mood so I went with it. This dress is new to the FaMESHed event that opens tomorrow!! SO many texture and metal options. The Haikei Gacha Key has 8 commons and 1 rare. It comes with The sofa behind me, rug to the side with the doggy, wall art, the frames in the kitchen, plants, chill sign, coffe table, and laptop! I got picture crazy. LOL So , I did a closeup of the coffee table so you can see those items better. The food Items are from Andika! Super adorable food from this store and it comes with a dispenser. I had my hands full with the tiger and lion so I couldn't demonstrate. LOL The food is new to the Uber event.


I also have some items I used from some of my favorite KraftWork sets like the bar stools and cow picture! And last but not least my little Jian corgi taking a nap. I use that lil guy in many spaces. My earrings and necklace are from Michan! The store has some cute jewelry in it and I like getting sets. It's so easy nowadays to get a fatpack and customize with a hud instead of having several of the same pieces in different shades to mod over and over. My other Jewelry is from [Vex], Boots from N-core and more decor tthroughout from Hive and [Merak]! If I missed anything it will all be in the credits below my friends!!! It's a lot for me to credit today. LOL But, I am trying. I like to reuse good items so do not be shocked to see these items again. I am actually prob going to use those hive pots again on my next post! LOL I just had to add the MudHoney roman shades to the credits. I modded them quite smaller to put above the windows in the kitchen area. So many awesome things! Welp, time for me to go and post this. Thank you so much for the support my friends. I appreciate it more than I can say. Check back I am not done! I am working on another big post so stay tuned! I hope all of you stay safe. My area has extended the lockdown and people have started going nuts at the grocery stores yet once again. If everyone would just buy as normal we wouldn't be going through it as bad. But, I guess people are stocking up on meat for deep freezers and toilet paper in case zombies start walking the Earth? Hell idk.  Stay safe my friends. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Leave Love Be / GACHA - NEW at Sanarae Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/192/156/4013

:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 6  (Pink rug) 
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 1-B (Striped chair) 
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Cynful Chain T-Dress - Fatpack - NEW at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/158/158/22
Cynful Anesthasia Legchain - Fatpack 
Cynful Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/88/126/24

KraftWork Lemton's Bar . BAR STOOL
KraftWork + Infinite Farm Bar . Square Cow Painting
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22


JIAN Tiger Cub (Held) Small Left
JIAN Lion Cub (Held) Small Right
JIAN Group Gift Corgi Sleepy Boi

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

MudHoney- Roman Shades
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


andika[Spring flan Dispenser set]Dispenser/2Li 1
andika[Spring flan Dispenser set]Easter Egg/decor-1Li
andika[Spring flan Dispenser set]plate/decor/1Li

(This set is at Uber Event) - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/140/1200
andika Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Poecila/44/53/3014

Other Decor-
hive // apple cider drink dispenser
hive // covered stockpot . copper
hive // covered fry pan . copper
hive // leather tote . white
[Black Bantam] Honey Bear Jar & Wand Decor
[Merak] - Adventure Globe
[Merak]- Candle Box  - Rose Gold

Other Items On me: 
[VEX] Alice Eternity Set Fatpack
[VEX] Merit Diamond Watch (18k)
MICHAN - Bella Earrings FATPACK
MICHAN - Bella Necklace FATPACK

N-core LEXI "FatPack"
Vivien Pose 2- Purple Poses (the pets come with their own hold animation)

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts