Majesty- Beautiful Memories

Hello there! I hope all is well and all is safe my friends! I am here today featuring Ayla at two different awesome events! Featuring Ayla. Moroccan Corner  new to the Kustom9 Event and Ayla. Springtime new to the Bloom event! The items go together easily and so I decided do a sitting room today filled with lemons. Inspired by my favorite person in the world whose favorite color is yellow. This space gives off the Spring vibe that I feel when I see the tulips bloom and the pink buds on my favorite tree in the yard. The Moroccan Corner Fatpack is filled with some nice things. You get poufs in black or camel.  Plain, Patterned and ones with decor. You also get this love table with decor. These items compliment the Springtime set which has a ton of Spring items. Most of the lemon items you see come in the set along with the blanket basket, Armoire with garland, flower crate and metal lanterns! You can easily use these items in different ways and in different spaces together or separate! It is all up to you! Everything is mod so you can easily resize to fit the space. I did mod a few things size wise. But that is normal for me. LOL The very least really is my making things a little bigger for the most part! But, you have to do what you like in your own special space! There is no rules! My bbg asked me when she was decorating her house if a certain room was the kitchen. I told her whatever room she picks is the kitchen! LOL! You have the choice to do as you please in your home! No Limits y'all!!
You can decorate so many differnt types of rooms with these items and the lemons could be a nice Lemon bar setup. Just so many options. Never a bad thing of course! I love having many options. I am usually done posting by now (end of the month)  but my schedule changed drastically and I am playing catch up from my time away. The good news is I still have more posts I am working on and will put out as soon as possible for you!! I hope all of you are staying safe. I know it is really rough right now and simple things like getting groceries are difficult for many of us. Please stay safe! I put all of the credits and links to my extra pages below. Thank you so much for stopping by and check back soon. Wishing all of you a blessed and safe week ahead. Thank you my friends. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Springtime - Fatpack- NEW at Bloom Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/120/129/22

Ayla. Moroccan Corner - Fatpack - NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22


Ayla. Autumnal Tones - Dome w/Baby Rubber Plant (short)
Ayla. Kitchen Antiques - Jar & Jug
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Cutting Board w/ Salt Mill


Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

Apple Fall Lemonade Bucket 
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

Other Decor-
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon juice
Knot&co. Summertime Drinks // Lemon (rez) - (No Longer available) Old gift
Ariskea[Noni] Candle Wall Decor [Silver]
Ariskea[Charlotte] Acrylic Painting Paysage

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)



Comments

Popular Posts