Majesty- Elegant Slumber

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring :HAIKEI: Take a Little Love gacha key new to the Kustom9 Event for March! There is several commons in this set and the rare is a home build! It's pretty awesome to see a nice and modern build in this key! I used all of the common items and some older ones from older keys in this room! You can really set this house up in so many ways and I went for a bedroom with seating area. The main color in this set is this pretty Blush color and I am using it throughout. However, You can use any color as you please. Use different colors than the main one inside the home to bring out a different pop of color. There is many options here. I love the bed with the 4 post design going on. It it classic and elegant. I added lighting throughout with the chandelier, floor and table lamps as well as string lights hanging on the wall. The Curtain is really dramatic and I used it as not only a decoration for the window but as wall decor arounf the room. Please note anything I modded was for sizing. I like to make things bigger for a more dramatic look when the space calls for it. All of these items are mod ok so you can really customize your space as you want. I really have a thing for this fringe lighting and I am using it all over the place! Don't be surprised to see it on numerous posts throughout this year! It is so versatile and adds that extraness to any space and I just love that! The little Floofy Feline sleeping is a gacha rare item from JIAN! She is super adorable and brings some extra personality to the space like all of the awesome animals from the store. I always love using cute pets to add that extra personal/lived in touch to a room!
I added a black rug on the floor to help tie in the headboard on the bed. But, I could have also went with a pink pattern or even white to take back some of the focus from the Blush color. You can really turn up the color in here or make it more of a even neutral. I added things to be extra colofrul today.  The wonderful thing about decorating is that you can do as you please! Always use things that make you happy or smile! Your space can determine your whole mood! These items work perfectly together but can also be in different spaces. I always get so many ideas with items that involves using them in different ways. Like the ottoman could be end tables, A coffee table and extra seating at your dining table! It just depends on what you need in your space. At the end of the day do what you want and it will always be perfect. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate the support! Have a blessed day. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers while we go through this Pandemic. Be safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA - NEW at Kustom9 Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {5}
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {6}
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {1}
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {2}
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {3}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {4}
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 3-B
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003


JIAN :: Floofy Felines - Cat Napper (RARE)
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
floorplan. hanging string bulbs
llorisen // boule table lamp II
The Loft - Hudson Rug
NOMAD // Fringe Ceiling Lamp // Gold

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts