Majesty- Baby Blue

Hello there! I hope all is well! Wishing you a blessed Saturday my friends! I hope everyone is having a great start to this weekend. I am featuring {moss&mink} at the Anthem event today. The store has a beautiful set that is totally customizable with the amazing Uni-hud! I have been doing a lot of white spaces recently and wanted to go with my favorite color for this room. BLUE! This baby blue shade is so pretty. It inspired how I decorated this living space. There is MANY different color combos you can choose in this set though. The set consists of the Shanae Sofa, Nikka Palm Planter and the Butterfly Art Print. There is a texture color change for every color theme. I love the style of the sofa and wanted this space to feel bright and modern! This room is located in the Onsu Woodford House! I utilized one of the upstairs bedroom as the perfect sitting space. There is no rules when it comes to using a room so you use it as you choose. The Woodford home has plenty of rooms and is a real fun home to decorate. I showcased two other rooms on a previous post in the home. And on the subject of being used previously these awesome chair pods I used as well. They are so versatile and they had a massive hud as well with the shade of blue I wanted to use. The lovely drapes are from MudHoney and the darker shade of blue adds some nice contrast. The bonus pic shows you another option I had for the butterfly print with darker shades of blue. It's totally personal preference but there is many color options to choose from to match the color scheme you are going for easily.


Sometimes I pair up a sofa with ottomans and end tables and sometimes like now I love having cute side chairs to really set the room up for some good ole socialization. It depends on the room space and how many people you like having over. I just try to accomodate that. I love a nice big room but not too big and the rooms in this house are sized really nicely. This set is available at Anthem until the end of the month and will move over to the mainstore after the event is over with. All of these items will work well in any room together or with some of your other favorite decor items! Never limit yourself! I will not ramble long y'all. There is Spring cleaning to be done and I am debating if I should get some more groceries. People are really tripping when it comes to toilet tissue and paper towels here. Even the cheap sandpaper tissue is gone off the shelves. LOL! Thankfully, Walgreens still has the items and I got some there. I only went to get tissue because I was out not to stock up. I don't run through it like that. SO, this is wild right now. lol Charmin is racking up right now.

Anyways, thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all of the support! I am not done for the month so please check back on me and see what is new. I have full credits below along with links and slurls! Thank you so much and stay safe everyone! Please don't be out there fighting people over tissue paper. LOL xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Shanae Sofa (Adult)
{moss&mink} Nikka Palm planter
{moss&mink} Butterfly Art Print
NEW at the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

{moss&mink} Pod Chair (G)
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE
{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Onsu ~ "Woodford" House ~ White ~ Smaller Texture Version
Onsu Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203

Other Decor-
NOMAD // Fringe Ceiling Lamp // White
NOMAD // Fringe Floor Lamp // White
.peaches. Singles Awareness Clutter - Magazines
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Planner
+Half-Deer+ Glass Table - Rectangular (tex. change)
+Half-Deer+ Glass Table - Square (tex. change)
Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts