Majesty- Memories Of Spring 2020

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! It has been some time since I posted. I haven't had any virtual online time for some weeks. With that in mind I have to get some things done for the month and will be busy. I will NOT be taking any new commissions for decor projects at all. My client list is remaining closed for now. I hope all of you have been having a blessed new month. March is here. I am featuring the Alice Patio set from Chez Moi Furniture new to the Cosmopolitan Event! It has the Alice Armchair, Arch Fence, Topiaries, Roll Cake and Coffee with this set. I was inspired by two colors that represent Spring so beautifully. Yellow and Green! This is what I came up with. This set has some nice texture change options. It comes with a hud to change textures for the chair and the metal on the table. The fence changes between several colors with a click or touch on the panels.
The fencing I liked with a two tone look instead of the same color on all three panels. I was indecisive on how I wanted to feature this set and started out with more chairs. But in the end I feel a nice close up of two showcases it and the details better than my previous vision. There is still a few days left before Spring is officially here. It was close to 70 and all you saw were Motorcycles and Convertibles with tops down. LOL I love the sunshine and the nice cool breeze of Spring and Fall. My favorite season will always be Winter. Summer I just can't stand. LOL!!!! I am dreading it's arrival but until then we all can enjoy Spring and the beauty of it. I will not ramble long my friends. Thank you so much for the support. I have links to these items below and credits. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Alice Patio Set (BLOGGER) * CHEZ MOI - NEW at Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22

Alice Armchair (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Coffee CHEZ MOI
Roll Cake CHEZ MOI
Alice Accent Table CHEZ MOI
Alice Arch Fence CHEZ MOI
CHEZ MOI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22


Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - White
Apple Fall Botanical Study 2
Apple Fall Lemon & Lime Water
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

Other Decor-
dust bunny . fresh fruit stand . lemons
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fiddle leaf tree
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fur stool
{what next} Lisbeth Twinkly Jar Lantern 1
[what next} Dahlia Lemonade Glasses Decor
.peaches. Coira's Lovely Daisy Clutter - Tea Box
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug
junk. cream animal rug.

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 
CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM







Comments

Popular Posts