Majesty- Welcome to the Mercantile

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring KraftWork + Infinite Farm Bar new to the Anthem event for March!! This set is really beautiful. I really enjoy a nice set. The Fatpack is filled with a ton of items to really make the space your own and has some of the key pieces in different wood shades. I went with the dark items. I was inspired by RL Mercantiles that are usually filled with different things and little knick knack items that you buy and then realize you prob shouldn't have! LOL When I saw this set I was in love! This is what I came up with! This Rustic look is really nice and textured beautifully. I love decorating with different styles. To go from Modern to Rustic is really fun and let's me get my creative juices going. This set is huge y'all and you can just have fun with the items. I did mod the paintings for resizing purposes. That is the only modding I did in this space. Just resizing some items to fit the space how I wanted. Totally a personal preference kind of thing! I took a bonus pic today since these is so much to see in here! I didn't fill it all the way though. I left some space in the counter so you can imagine your own things in there or maybe this is enough for you. It just depends if you want everything filled. We all have our personal preferences and none of them are wrong. You do what you like for your personal space! Another reason decorating is so fun!

I wanted this Mercantile to feel like the joy of spring with bright colors and life. The little chicks from Half deer and my favorite chickens from JIAN really add more personality to this space! The chickens are available in two different collections and I just love using them and even holding them! They are actually right up there with my favorites like the Forest cat, Guinea pig and so many more! The artowrk with the cows inspired me to want to add cows but I decided on chickens instead! You can do as you please! No rules! Do not be surprised to see any of these items in a future post! There is so many different ways you can use these items! Well, it is time to post! I wanted to post yesterday but I was too busy and time was not on my side! So, I am going to post for all of you now! I have a list of the items in the fatpack below, slurls, and links for you to see. Thank you all so much for the support. I appreciate it always! Stay safe! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork + Infinite Farm Bar Fatpack- NEW at the Anthem- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

Fatpack Items! 
Ceramic vase in Blue Or Terracota
Faux Truck shelf in Yellow or Red
Landscape and Square blank canvas
Landscape and Square Cow paintings
Mercantile Sign
Old stools in blue, orange and green
Rustic Bar, Rack and Table in Dark or Light versions
Wall Flower Baskets in Orange Or White
Wooden Coop Box in Dark or light versions


KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

Infinite Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AITUI/79/28/28


JIAN Chicken Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!)
JIAN Chicken Farm :: Looker
JIAN Chicken Farm :: Sleeper (Stomach)
JIAN Chicken Farm Feed Bag & Bowl
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Apple Fall Juliette Teapot
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cups, Stacked
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cup, Honey & Lemon Tea
AF Worn Luggage Bag
Apple Fall Books
Apple Fall Designer Mannequin - Black
Apple Fall Open Book
Apple Fall Neva's Fresh Apple Pie
Apple Fall Basil Sproutlings
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Books - Food & Happiness
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard
+Half-Deer+ Yellow Baby Bird - Large Group
+Half-Deer+ Good Morning Sign (tex. change)
2. Nutmeg. Vintage Rotary Dial Black RARE
.peaches. Coira's Lovely Daisy Clutter - Tea Box
junk. animal rug.
VARONIS - Downtown Loft Skybox
Ariskea[Calmly] Camomille basket [Decor]


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts