Majesty- Where Dreamers Dream

Hello there! I hope all is well! Here with a bedroom space today Featuring West Village at the FaMESHed event with the Clinton Bed! There is several colors varieties but I went with the White Linen. Many things in here are from Apple Fall and West Village. I even have some of my old Apple Fall favorites in here. Back when he named them with AF in front of the item name. Time surely flies by! But please note the old items still look amazing with brand new things. That is quality y'all. I like big bold spaces with tall ceilings and I used the wall space for some art! I have a special place in my heart for hydrangeas and the ones from Apple Fall are my favorites. I have the white ones here but they come in a variety of color choices. My color choices were mainly black, white and grey. I was inspired by Monochrome shades. The Eleanora tables and drawer chest gave me a chance to add a different color scheme in here. I could have went for the chalkboard but I wanted to showcase how you do not have to be super matchy matchy. You can but there is no rules. I love me some chalkboard but this grey is it atm. Love it. The clock works idk if I ever paid attention to that. It was hilarious because I keep taking pics and the time keeps changing as I go. LOL Which of course made me more aware of how OCD I was being about little things and overcorrecting myself. The little pup in the blanket is from JIAN!
He is texture change. I used his coloring to match the bedroom. He is part of a very fun gacha key available at the store. The Greta sofa to the left is from MudHoney and one of my favorite sofas. It has all of my fav colors in the fatpack version so I tend to use it quite a bit. I featured it when it came out but as you can see it can be anywhere you like. I really hope you enjoyed this new post! There is so many ways to decorate bedrooms and I love starting with a theme or just going with inspiration to being an idea to life. There is so many color versions of this bed you can pick the one perfect for you! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page! Thank you so much my friends and have a blessed day!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Clinton Bed, White Linen- NEW at FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001

West Village Eleanora Bedside Table - Parisian Grey
West Village Eleanora Drawer Chest - Parisian Grey
West Village Charleston Curtains - Cream
West Village Maynard Paneling
West Village Cotton Tote
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White
AF Hat Box
AF Reflector Light
AF Rico's Clock
AF Bed Text
AF Vintage Portable Camera
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - White
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Black
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Silver
Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Light
Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases

Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

JIAN Silly Shibes II 17. Blanket Dog 
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

MudHoney Lita Ottoman - Neutrals
MudHoney Greta Sofa - Fatpack
MudHoney Greta Books
MudHoney Roman Shade Up

MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Wood (Dark)
malone. wood sign
floorplan. hanging string bulbs
DISORDERLY. / Sparkle Jars / Side Jar w/ extra jar
NOMAD // The Moon
NOMAD // Steaming Vent // Rusty
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts