Majesty- Somewhere In Time

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday my friends! Y'all prob thought I ran away. I didn't! I am still here! I am back with some new posts! Today featuring Ayla. at the Anthem Event with the Old Garden Shed!! There is a dark shingle version and a light shingle one available. I used the dark version today in this lush green space. This little shed can be anything you want it. I decorated it as a nice sitting room. But it could easily be a bedroom, get away, art space, office or anything you can imagine. The possibilities are wide open here. Most of the greenery is from [Tia]. I never have enough trees. These are really nice and gave it the woodsy feel I was going for along with the Skye rocks that came with the river. The river does surround this shed but when it came time for camera angles I preferred to show the Garden shed up close and not a big wide shot. Most of the furniture inside is from ~Bazar~ and the drapes are from MudHoney.
The lighting is from [keke] and tarte.  I didn't want big chandeliers but I still wanted some nice lighting so I decided on some nice hanging bulbs.  I even put lighting on the outside of the shed and some hanging plants. I almost went with a flower theme with flowers in it but liked the idea of a nice sititng space out in the woods better. It's always fun to make something your own just from a nice thought.I have mosts posts coming so stay tuned for that. Once I get on a roll I try to keep it going. LOL A variety of posts will be for this month! I hope yall will enjoy. Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page so you can be updated when I make new home decor posts! Thank you and have a blessed day ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Old Garden Shed (dark shingles)- NEW at Anthem- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/127/135/1106

MudHoney Talia Drapes- MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
~BAZAR~Morocco-Sofa ADULT
~BAZAR~Berlin-book table
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
GA Home -  Plant on Trunk (No Longer avail)
Tentacio explore the world
dust bunny . potted dragon tree
hive // macrame hanging plant . stone
tarte. mounted mason light (natural)
tarte. hanging light A
Compulsion Ivy Large Square
[Tia] Madison - Animated Woodlands Tree 1
[Tia] Madison - Animated Woodlands Tree 4
Skye Four Season Oak Tree- no base
Skye River Rocks Group 3
Sway's [Ruel] Beach Fence . washed-out . straight - long
(Sculpt)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - a
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green A
Nutmeg. Laundry Day Old Bike_Bonus Item

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts