Majesty- Alexander's Lounge

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring Fapple with the Alexander Set! There are two versions of this set available. One is for Femdom and one is for Maledom. This fatpack from Fapple would be all you really need for a nice space as it comes with a ton of items and options. Most of everything is pictured here. The set comes with a big texture hud to make the space your own! It was really hard for me to choose what colors I wanted to use. I almost went with red. But, I love Monochrome shading so the blk, white and greys called to me more. Everything in this room is by Fapple except for my little pug! He is from Jian and is a gacha rare item! He is super cute and I had to use him with this adorable bed. He is all snuggled up and happy.  The chairs and sofas have the option to have a ring on the end of them. With the hud I hid them. It's personal preference of course. You can change the Leather, Metals, Table cloth, Woods,  Pillows, rug, and blanket covers of this set with the hud. With all of these options you can have your space the way you choose. I set this space up with the inspiration of a nice sitting lounge with some subtle and bold kinky options throughout. I guess the cages and spanking chart might scream Bdsm but take these items away and you will easily have a space that says come lounge on me. Some of you might prefer being discreet.
These pieces go together perfectly and they can be in different spaces as you please or even with other favorites you already have. I added garden walls from a different set in here. Just because they say garden wall that doesn't mean I will always use them as such. LOL Walls are for anywhere! This really shows how versatile the garden walls are. I just like having fun with Fapple Items and making a statement with them. Have a look at the store and see these items in person and try them out. There is truly something for everyone. The sets are packaged as Maledom Or Femdom versions. Both packs have the arm chairs (With or without Pillow) with bdsm, cuddles, service and adult animations. There is also many new Bento animations. The chair also comes in a Pg version but it doesn't have anything sexual in the animations. The sofas (With or without Blanket) have a ton of animation options as well for D/S, Cuddles, threesome, Adult and a friends version that has a menu for 4 avatars. There is a ton of features for this set so pardon me if I miss anything or got something wrong. I will also leave a link to the post from Fapple's blog for a better explanation! All Store group members get 5% off the price of the set. Ok, time is not on my side atm! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to Bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up to date on new home decor posts! Thank you so much everyone and have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Fapple -Alexander Set- 

Fapple- Alexander Sofa Adult F/m
Fapple- Alexander Chair Femdom- no pillow
Fapple- Alexander Chair Femdom
Fapple- Alexander Glass Coffee Table
Fapple- Alexander Standing Lamp
Fapple- Alexander Wall Rack with Art
Fapple- Alexander Side Table with pillows
Fapple- Alexander Side Table Drawers
Fapple- Alexander Metal Globe
Fapple- Alexander Books and Plant
Fapple- Alexander Leather Poof
Fapple- Alexander Wool Rug
Fapple- Life in the City Skybox
Fapple- Books, books and more books
Fapple- The Spanking Guide
Fapple- The Rodion Cage RARE
Fapple- Bistro Sub Poof
Fapple- Puppy Love Dog Bed- No Animations
Fapple- Coffee and Pastry
Fapple- Coffee
Fapple Garden Wall

Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751
Fapple Website Info- https://fapplesl.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-alexander-set-now-at-fapple.html


JIAN Love Pugs 2. Sleepy Treater RARE
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Comments

Popular Posts