Majesty- Autumn Is Calling

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF! Happy Friday my friends! I have a Big post for y'all today featuring many different decor and furniture items! Mudhoney with Photo Rooms new to the Arcade, MudHoney Vegas Dresser Set new to FaMESHed, and Granola. Gypsy Soul Collection new to the Arcade!! I got so much to say Idk where to start! LOL! The Photo rooms are a gacha key set from MudHoney and they are pretty awesome. There is seven available and none are rares. They each come with their own texture change hud that lets you change the trim, wall, windows and flooring! I used the 3rd one for this living space today. I wanted a nice feature wall and shelving to the sides and it had the layout like I wanted. The Vega Dresser set comes with different decor pieces like the globe, Moon wall decor, Vases, candles and trinket boxes. The boxes have 3 texture change options and the dresser has several wood choices. I went for a darker wood to bring in some warmth to the room. Last but def not least is the Gypsy Soul gacha collection! This gacha key has 20 commons and 3 rares! I used these items throughout the room and I love the Boho type flar these items bring to the space. The chairs, cream footstool and Pumpkins & Beads front and center are the rares! I tried to use most of the items from the key and but I chose the ones that I felt fit within the theme I was going for.
I am very picky and I actually started out with the #2 Photo room. I set this room up twice. LOL I looked at it and I wasn't feeling it. I had all of the rooms rezzed at the time and moved on to this one and found my inspiration. I really hope y'all like this space. I decorated it with the feel for the Fall/Autumn ahead. I am so over the Summer season. I am ready for cool air and the holiday season. Those things together just make everything feel so magical. Do not be surprised to see me use these items in the near future. I don't get to use backdrops often at all. But with the hud options with these they will be fun to use! Thank you so much for stopping by! I have more to come. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up to date with new home decor posts!!! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Photo Rooms Arcade- New at the Arcade- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/173/132/32
MudHoney Photo Room 3

MudHoney Vega Dresser Set New at  FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/158/158/22
MudHoney Vega Dresser - Fatpack
MudHoney Vega Vase S,M, & L
MudHoney Vega Globe
MudHoney Vega Moon Wall Decor
MudHoney Vega Candle
MudHoney Vega Box Small

Granola. Gypsy Soul Gacha Collection.- New At the Arcade- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/173/132/32
Granola. Gypsy Soul Chair Cream. PG. RARE.
Granola. Chalk Pumpkins & Beads. RARE.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Footstool. Cream. RARE.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Teapot.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Cinnamon Roll w/Acorns.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Teacup.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Pillow V2.Grey.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Pillow V1. Teal.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Pillow V1. Cream.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Pillow V1. Choco.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Blanket Pile2.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Blanket Pile1.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Blanket Pile3.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Teeny Cactus.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Pumpkin Trio.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Speaker. Teal.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Speaker. Cream.
Granola. Gypsy Soul Table. Limestone.

Other Decor-
[Tia] Madison - Light String
floorplan. hanging lightbulb
Fancy Decor: Denes Floor Lamp
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White
{ V I N C U E } Furry+Carpet - Brown
14 - DRD - AE - Train Car - Straight Drapes c/m

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts