Majesty- Happy Fall 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Friday my friends! TGIF!!! It is officially Fall!! Well, on the 23rd it is but I am early! LOL This is the start of the best time of the year for me. Cooler weather and the Holiday season really makes for a magical time. I also love Winter which some people do not agree with. LOL Depending on if you get snow blizzards or not. I just love when everything is covered with snow. For now everything is covered with Autumn Leaves!!! I was going to get a new pet in RL and one of my options that were in consideration was a Hedgehog! So I am thrilled that JIAN brought these little guys out! Featuring JIAN with the Hedgehog Collection and Hedgehog Autumn Buckets! These sets are so adorable and the Hedgehogs can be black, grey or cinnamon colored! The Collection has wanderer, held, Rollyboi placer and Companion versions included. My favorite pet to hold has been the guinea pig until now. LOL  The little guys in the buckets are also texture change! I added a mixture here of wanderers and the Rollyboi placer in the middle on the leaves/ground. They really set the mood for the season!!
These two sets are only 50L for fifty Linden Friday. JIAN usually keeps the specials up all weekend so make sure you have a run down to the store. But I am sure even the regular price will be well spent to get these adorable little creatures! When I saw them I instantly knew how I wanted to celebrate the arrival of my favorite season. The pumpkins I have here are from Apple Fall. They are mini pumpkins and I resized a little. They are very nice and detailed of course. I do have more posts in the works. So feel free to check back. Thank you dearly for the support! It means a lot! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up to date with new home decor posts!!! Thank you so much everyone and have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony


* I did NOT get a Hedgehog. But, I now have some in SL! It worked out in the end <3

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Hedgehog Bucket :: Spilled Leaves
JIAN Hedgehog Bucket :: Triple Hog 
JIAN Hedgehog Rollyboi Placer
JIAN Hedgehog Wanderer (rez me!)
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Apple Fall Mini Pumpkin - Orange
Apple Fall Mini Pumpkin - Green
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29
Other Decor-
{what next} Happy Fall Banner (Modded) 

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts