Majesty- Posh

Hello there! I hope all is well! Featuring KraftWork at Uber with the Palette Living Set and Skybox! KraftWork is always doing things differently and I am excited to be able to decorate with these amazing items. The living set comes with many color and pattern options for the chair and sofa! I wanted to be bold. So, I chose pink and Zebra as my theme colors for this living room. But there is really so many options y'all. These items can be used anywhere. The sofas have plain color textures the armchair has the same plain colors along with 5 patterns! Included in this set is two sofas (Adult and PG) arm chair, coffee table, rug(texture change) and floor lamp. The pink on the sofa really throws out that pop of color I wanted and the zebra print is just so fun! When I was going through the options these easily called to me. The skybox is really unique and it let's you add your own touch to it. The walls, ceiling, windows and floors are all texture change with the hud. The floorplan allows you to choose how you want to setup your home without there being any specific room titles. I like being able to go in a home and choose which rooms should be the kitchen or bedroom without it already being picked for me. I didn't want to put too many items in this space as I wanted to show off the main pieces and the windows. I had to have some glamour in here though. LOL The living room set comes with floor lamps but I had to add some chandies as well. These are from Soy. Do not be surprised to see me use these beautiful items again in the near future. I added some little decor on and around the coffee table. It is totally personal preference. Some of you might just like one nice flower centerpiece in the middle or to have it covered with frames filled with pics of loved ones. You can do how you please. I just tend to want everything filled up! LOL There is no wrong or right way when it comes to YOUR space. Plus all these extra decor items are 1 land impact so why not? lol
I have my settings on a darker windlight! I typically use bright settings to show yall but the backdrop with the skybox I chose is the night one and it helped inspire me to have the lighting a little darker than normal. But, I did add some lighting. Many decor items are from Apple Fall. The muffins and tribal prints for example. I always have different little decor items I like using on hand to fill up extra spaces including bookcases as you see in the corner! The black flowers are different flowers I took from diff arrangements and modified into one. Some things when decorating can end up feeling so tedious! But, I like having unique arrangements so I set aside some time and modded a good many to add flare. I also like to get bookcases and fill them up so when the time comes I already have them decorated. It takes time to add things one by one so why not get ahead. I am going to feature a good variety of spaces this month. Many different vibes/styles so there will be something for everyone! I try to keep things organized and I love posting as many as possible. So, check back often. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up to date with new decor spaces! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it more than I can ever say! I hope some if not all of these awesome items inspire you to create your own Posh space. Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed day and week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Palette Skybox
KraftWork Palette Sofa
KraftWork Palette Arm Chair
KraftWork Palette Coffee Table
KraftWork Palette Rug
KraftWork Palette Floor Lamp
New to the Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/199/215/19

MudHoney Delilah Big Pillow - Black
MudHoney Delilah Small Pillow - Zebra
MudHoney Greta Books
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Tribal Print I
Apple Fall Tribal Print II
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Book Arrangements
West Village Zebra Cactus
West Village Blueberries & Cream Muffins
West Village Abby Candle - Brass
Other Decor-
[Tia] Bear floor rug 3
Soy. Beaded Chandelier [Black/Ivory]
Fancy Decor: Thorne Cabinet (black) 
Bazar~ Glam-Ottoman
Bazar~ Paris - Flowers
Loft & Aria - Ingram Curtains
hive // white wooden letters . &
black and white flowers (A mod I put together) 

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts