Majesty- A Pretty Picnic

Hello there! I hope all is well! DId y'all miss me!? LOL Happy September & Happy Labor day to all of you! It is time for me to get the new posts rolling for this month! I am here today featuring Chez Moi at the Whimsical event with the Provence Crate Picnic Set. This picnic set gave me the opportunity to do a brand new foodie post for yall today! Please note the set as far as table and pillows are linked. I was going to add 1000 pillows around this picnic and was like oops. LOL I did put 2 tables sets together though! I am a blue person so I chose the Baby Blue color for the pillows! There is also Ink, Cherry, lime and Yellow! There is single male and female animations and it goes from there depending on if you have bought the PG or Adult set. There is one animation each for drinking and eating. Anytime I see a set that has anything to do with food I always make sure there is a eating animation! A long time ago I got a dining set without those animations in the chairs and I was like ...............wth. LOL So, I make sure to look for things like that IF I plan on using the items for any food eating roleplay or if I just want to sit and eat. lol You get placemats that rez food in several options along with a flower bouquet that is texture change and some candles. You have all you need for a nice picnic!! I of course had to add some food along with the items in the set. I love buying food on SL! It is a way of life. I get so much, when I can use them it's so hard to pick! I picked my favorites from a few stores and I have to mention my french fries from Hangry. LOL I love them and people always want to take them from me! I have it here as decor but it comes with bento animation to let you hold the bucket you see here and actually a few fries with some dip on them. Out of all the food I have that is bento animated I wear these the most.
I am such a french fry person in RL. SO, it was love at first sight. Hangry has some awesome food things yall. If you haven't been to the store go have a look! Lord my puppy is being a diva. LOL Barking at me for no reason. Okay the credits for this space won't be too long. I packed so much food in here. But, most of the food is the placemats. The placemats/plates with food are a part of the set but all the other food I went crazy with. A couple of the food items are gacha but most are not. I only get gacha food if it looks awesome. LOL I've had some rare gacha items get eaten from my invy never to be seen so I prefer copy items of course. What made it so bad is that even the creator had the items eaten from her invy as well. I do have the rares from the set though. Which makes it even weirder. I think I had commons/extras in a different folder from the rares and that folder was taken. So, Yay for me for seperating the rares at least. I ended up losing 2 full gacha sets that can't be replaced though. One of my friends told me she lost a ton of gacha items as well so I always think about that. Hard not to. Okay, I am done rambling! I hope everyone will have a blessed month ahead. I am counting down until the Fall! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up with new home decor posts! I am just getting started for the month! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Provence Crate Picnic Set CHEZ MOI
Provence Flowers CHEZ MOI
Provence Placemat CHEZ MOI

New at the Whimsical Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/City%20of%20Gold/96/127/115


Other Decor-
Hangry - Fries Bucket - Silver
Hangry - Corn Dog - Mustard
Tentacio lemon cake
Tentacio sandwich table
{what next} Melon Drink Dispenser
{what next} Pineapple Drink Dispenser (pink)
Fancy Decor: Briar Lemonade
Knot&co. Summertime Drinks // Strawberry, Pineapple and Cucumber (no longer available)
dust bunny . dreamy outing . croissant sandwiches
dust bunny . homemade summer treats . ice cream sandwiches
CURELESS[+] Amore Pizza
ionic : White and Integral bread
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Block Party (Noon) (Rez)
hive // string lights . complete
Botanical - Boxwood  Bush v2 F (Square 2x2x3)


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts