Majesty- Detailed Surroundings

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Y'all I have not had the time to blog as normal. I can't even apologize as it's life. But, I am glad I am able to post today. I am such a pizza person and Margherita is my favorite type/flavor of pizza. Now I have a beautiful one in-world. This is a mega post featuring the West Village Pacific Patio Fatpack and the set is new to the Belle Event. After the event it will be at the mainstore! The Fatpack has a thousand things in it y'all and I am gonna use everything I can. My inspiration was a beautiful patio dining area to enjoy not only the food and company but the view. This is what I came up with using these items. The Cala Cane chairs come in so many color options. If you are indecisive like me you might as well just get the fatpack so you can have all of the optiont at your disposal.  The chairs also have a hud to change the wood texture color. It comes in PG and Adult versions. The color inspiration is my favorite color. Blue. I love blue. Of course y'all know I love my combos colors Black and Gold, Gold & white and also Monochrome. But I have loved the shades of blue since forever. It is a calming color for me. I used the color throughout the patio space and it fits perfectly. I almost went with the yellow and gold options. Options are wonderful.
Beautiful decor pieces also come with the fatpack or sole one by one. Such as the Champagne and Merlot bottles, Oranges in Dish, and Paper straw dispenser. The parasols come in several colors and of course I chose the Navy Blue for this patio. I love Parasols I use them quite a bit. There is a hud to change the wood texture to match the chairs. The Pizza oven is a sight to see and comes in two texture options. I went with the red brick. You simply touch the oven and choose what pizza you want cooked and it cooks right in front of your eyes! Then you get a brand new pizza to have out. I have the Pepperoni and Mozzarella & Basil on the tables. I leaned more towards the Mozzarella and Basil as it's similar to what I get when I order pizza in rl. I put greenery all around the patio and even some inside of it. I haven't fully gotten into the Orange Autumn plants yet. lol I am such a green person with plants. The Privet Bush is from Apple Fall and the rest of the greenery is part of the Zen Garden set from Skye. It's totally superb and you will see it more often than not in the future.
The Hydrangeas are in Blue today and I put them on these lovely Holyoke dining tables along with some of my other decor favorites. Barrels and crates are things you see more so during this season and I had to add some in here. They were perfect for the mood I was going for. I had to take more than one pic of this set to show more of it and how I decorated it. Sometimes One picture is not enough. I had the first picture and I am like...hmm.. no more pics today! LOL I just like giving you a better look at the items. Everything is so detailed and has it's own special beauty.  I love full room shots but doing so sometimes doesn't allow to show off the little small things that I would also want you to see so I took full advantage of this patio today.  The final piece I added was the Althea Rug in Blue to finish up on a blue note. Ooh wait the Cocktail books and Biscuits on the chair and the Atlas Bronze bar carts are not items to be overlooked! I decorated the cart with things from the set and it can easily have anything else you want on it. The books I love. I hope y'all look at the names of the books from Apple Fall not a single detail is ever missed and I loved seeing  "All Butter Biscuits, Handed Down recipe" on this canister with the books. I am a biscuit person so these books will be all over the place. lol It even has a description and barcode on it. Detailed Surroundings my friends.
I am going to end this as I have no time left to wait. I still have more to show you before the month ends so feel free to pray for me. I am so serious right now. Time is NOT on my side and I will see how it goes for me next month. I might need to scale back. I always blog about how I like making sure I am always ahead and I wasn't able to do that this month. It brings some stress and I can't do stress so I might have to make some changes for the month ahead. But, I will always update you and post what is going on or if I take a break. I have NEVER taken a break so who knows. LOL Thank all of you for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Pacific Patio Fatpack- New- Belle Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle/135/139/2986

West Village Cala Cane Chair, Navy Daubs 
West Village Pizza Oven - Red Brick
West Village Oranges in Dish
West Village Cocktail Books & Biscuits
West Village Paper Straw Dispenser
West Village Champagne & Merlot
West Village Atlas Bronze Bar Cart
West Village Fall Parasol - Navy
West Village Pizza - Mozzerella & Basil
West Village Pizza - Pepperoni


West Village Francis Dining Table
West Village Abby Candle - Brass
West Village Seeded Bread & Tomatoes
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Blue
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Lemons
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Limes
Apple Fall Cheeseboard
Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Dark
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Blue
Apple Fall Holyoke Dining Table - Aged Oak
Apple Fall Privet Ball (Variegated)

Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
[Brixley] vintage milk crate
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrel / Lager
.:revival:. ibiza pergola
Skye Zen Garden Island Rock Moss
Skye ZG Shrub 1
Skye Zen Garden Island / Edge 1
Skye Zen Garden Hebe
BALACLAVA!! Wine Crate w/3 bottles
Nutmeg. Orchard Harvest Fallen Fruits
PILOT - Barrel Planter
ReKa. Still Life / 1
ReKa. Still Life / 2
brocante. sweet tea sign
floorplan. garden light pole / gold

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts