Majesty- Beautiful Day Pt.One

Hello there! I hope all is well!Happy Friday to you!!! TGIF!! I am here with a new home decor posts featuring Bueno at the Arcade! This gacha key is nuts. I love it so much. In fact it has inspired me to get some rl items similar to the ones I am seeing on this gacha key! lmao!! There is a ton of awesome items in this gacha key. This post is going to be seperated into part one and part 2. I am not throwing all of this stuff in one picture. That is lame. Yall know me better than that! LOL! I am featuring the rare build in this post. There is 2 versions. Summer and Spring. I have here Spring! The Summer one is to the left of this picture but the purple was calling me. My gbb was saying how I decorated it looks like Hawaii. I think it looks like California. Either way it is ready for the sunshine! The Jeep in front is a rare gacha item and you can play the machine at the mainstore. It has shopping bags in the back of it which is perfect for shopaholics to show off. lol. Each building is seperated into 4 different spaces each one with a different color exterior. It's really a cheerful build. It can be anything you like.
I love snow and how magical it looks. But, there is nothing like nice green spaces! Sunshine makes for a beautiful day! It's always nice to see a Friday come around. I think that is one day where everyone is happy. lol I have some things to do so I will keep it moving. I do appreciate you for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I have full credits on this space below as always. Thank you once again for the support. Be blessed! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

BUENO- Minimal Living Apts Spring- RARE- NEW at the Arcade-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2
BUENO-4x4- RARE
BUENO -4x4- BabyBlue

KraftWork Cali Way GIFT Knot&Co
[HDxMG]Surfboards display -vivid
21. DRD SC Street Scene street lights
ROOST - Rubbish Bin BLACK
ROOST - Brown Plain - Urban Road Driveway1
ROOST - Manhole BLACK
{what next} Summer Window Box
Trompe Loeil - Surfboard Decor (Corner)
DRD - Rustic Garden - Fence - B - Whitewash
21. DRD SC Street Scene street lights
Bazar -California-Surf Motel Sign
Bazar-California-Surf boards rack
CONVAIR Street Light - style 1 6m
floorplan. tourist billboard / the alamo
[Con.] Wax On/Wax Off Convertible - Sky
[Con.] Tilbury Roadster - orange
[Con.] Quint's Bruce - Blue
Stormwood: Roman Paving Stone Floor B
Golden Shower Tree 7xcolors C/M
:Fanatik Architecture: Garden Tree 2
Botanical - Seasonal Boxwood  Hedge (Straight) 4x3x2
Heart - Aubretia - Large - Pale Blue - FULL
Cube Republic- Plumeria Yellow 

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22














Comments

Popular Posts