Majesty- The Jook Joint

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Friday!!! TGIF!!! I am here with a space inspired by the Jook Join on Color purple. I am dead serious. LOL I saw this set and thought why not do a jook joint? I set it up for the cultue of course. It was different for me only because I like to glam things up and jook joints are NOT glamorous.Well, they are not suppsed to be and someone was fussing at me about the set up. ROFL But, I still decorated it with how I saw it. I am featuring KraftWork today!I am using the Shotgun Jazz club gacha. Everything in this set will have you well on your way to have your own Jook Joint or Jazz club or any type of club. You can decorate how you see fit.I liked it to be somewhat dark so I didn't use many lights and the ones I did have a nice glow coming from them that fit the mood.
Jook Joint's are a part of the culture truly. I had fun decorating this space. I would sing in it if I could sing. Sadly, I cannot. LOL It made me think about that part in the movie where Sofia lit Squeak up. LOL Prob how this broke chair is on the floor by the piano. OKAY! But, I had fun decorating this space and actually I have fun decorating period. SL or RL it just doesn't matter yall and practice makes perfect. I want to thank you so much for stopping by. I truly love blogging and sharing my love of decor with all of you. When I get feedback it is greatly appreciated. I appreciate you. Have a blessed day. TGIF!!! Peace and blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

KraftWork- Shotgun Jazz club
Kalopsia- Broken Chair
Broken Umbrella CHEZ MOI


Refuge - Spark Lamp Plain Gold Larger
Con.&floorplan. Rose in a Bottle
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
floorplan. vintage microphone
[NikotiN]  Lumberjack Ashtray (V.5)
[NikotiN] Ashtray City
{BE} Fish and chips
{BE} Picture frame *Wealth*
{what next} Guitar Case Sign
{vespertine}- exotic plants /sansevieria
[Tia] Bear floor rug 3
The Loft - Wooden Rug
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Black/Gold)
tarte. mounted mason light (natural)
Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera
NOMAD // "EXIT" Wall Lamp 02
PILOT - Hustle. Frame


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

















Comments

Popular Posts