Majesty- The Queen's Study

Hello there! I hope all is well!It is the beginning of a brand new week! So Happy Monday to you! I am featuring Kraftwork at Decocrate and Heart Homes (Aphrodite shop) today! This Library set inspired me to do a Femdom/Mistress themed space. It is new in the Decocrate subscription box for this month. The complete set is only 14 land impact with the lights and ladder linked to it. You also get the pieces seperate so you can personalize as you please. It's really nicely textured and detailed. You can easily make a full room of bookcases to have your own library set up easily. The Mistress chair is new from Aphrodite shop and it has a few texture options in it to change. There is many nice animations in this chair. If I had to name a fav it would be the tea one. You sit on your sub and drink tea! LOL! It's freaking awesome. Yea I was all excited but anyways...the anims are a must see. I like dark warm spaces. I feel they are unisex in many ways and you can easily change the mistress chair out and have a space for a male dominant. It's versatile. I put the link below so yo can have a look at it and try the demo out for yourself. I have quite a few extra decor items in this space to add some nice detailing to it. Many are from Apple Fall. Some are gacha items and some are regular ones. With the last sale he had it's no excuse to not have a ton of decor. lol I can never have too many odds and ends type items. They really help make any space and they really help making it more personal.
Other than furniture I love shopping for extra decor items and frames. I like having frames that are color change so they can match the different types of spaces. The frame to the right is by Floorplan and it fits the bill. I got it to put pics in. When family come to your house on here and see frames they expect to see their pictures. LOL I need to work on a picture wall come to think of it. The Argument and K frames are from Blue Sky and they are easily a new decor favorite of mine. Plus they are easily a conversation piece. Rez the Argument one while you are fussing and see what happens! lol  The statue is from 22769 and is a gacha item and only a common which shocked me. I tend to want things from a gacha that always end up being a rare. The naughty shoes with the handcuffs and whip are from tartessoes arts. Total must have for any Mistress or someone who just likes a little kink in their life. I have a capture box I was going to incorporate in this space but it's no mod. But, I wanted to do a classy elegant space that isn't so much in your face. Now you can add some cages and whip decor to really fire it up in here. LOL Do as you please! Welp, It is time for me to continue! I want to thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have an amazing week! Feel free to bookmark this page and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it! Thank you truly. Have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


KraftWork James Joyce Library (complete)- Deco(c)rate March- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MadPea%20Mad%20City/74/96/33
<Heart Homes> Mistress Chair 1.1- Swank Event- See Demo here- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/14/119/24

22769 - Caesar Bust on Pillar - COMMON
ARIA - Ainsley Canvas Pile
ARIA- Dido Cheese Platter And Wine Glasses
ARIA - Amberleigh side Table
TA Sensation Naughty Set
Paris - Wine bottle spilled
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
floorplan. wonderfvll frame
[-BLUE SKY-] Definition Frame - ARGUMENT & K
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Black/Gold)
The Loft - Morgan Rug
LISP - Professor Jazzmonkey's Sunbeam Catcher
AF Worn Luggage Bag
AF Hat Box
Apple Fall Pyracantha Berries in Glazed Pot
AF Rico's Clock
Apple Fall Buffalo Taxidermy
Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases
Apple Fall Scented Candle
Apple Fall Natural Apples
[NikotiN] Ashtray City

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts