Majesty- Beautiful Day Pt.Two

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday! I am here with the second part of this post featuring Jian and Bueno!!! I have had fun decorating with these awesome items. The kittys are from Jian and they fit in any type of space. They are also texture change along with the decor they are on. The Kitty Sauce shelf is brand new at Uber. The cat napper is a rare in the Floofy Felines gacha machine! The little guy on the shelf periodically plays with a little ball. They really add to this space. But, they will fit anywhere and with the texture change option they will fit any decor in your space. The office furniture, bed and extras are part of the Gacha key for Bueno at the Arcade event! I have a whole space set up in this Mulder Loft building also by Bueno. The city builds are awesome. Gotta catch em all like Pokemon! I also say that about Jian pets. LOL I have so many sometimes I get asked questions like I am customer service. lol I kid you not! I have been adding my bubble machine in spaces all over the place lately. The bubbles add a bit of whimsical joy. The menu is pretty awesome with the texture change and the many options to have it the way you need as far as the speed of the bubbles etc. It is from BALACLAVA!!! and do not be surprised to see it throughout the Spring/Summer seasons. I was trying to capture the kitty playing with his ball when the "UN" part of the Unhappy Hour sign went out but it didn't work that way. He wanted Unhappy to be lit and it is. LOL
When I got this Typewriter I couldn't delete my computer on my desk fast enough. It's really nice and has me wanting an Ipad in rl which I have had no desire for until now. LOL But this is awesome. The typewriter is also in gold an dthe Unhappy Hour sign comes in Purple and Aqua as well as the pink seen here. Plenty of options to give you that unique space that shows your personality. I love this keyboard from Seven Emporium. I used to have one in rl 50 billion yrs ago and I loved playing along to preset music. LOL It was black and I thought I was doing something and I really wasn't. But, it was so fun for me and one of my favorite toys back in the day. The bed has a rare version that is texture change. Just go into the menu and hit adjust to change the sheets and the pillow textures. For this space I used the Gray bed. These items are all so versatile they can fit anywhere.Everything you see is a new/old favorite of mine and they work together in harmony. It's time for me to post this! I do want to thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate it of course. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. I wish you an awesome day ahead. Thank you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

JIAN Kitty Sauce Shelf
JIAN :: Floofy Felines - Cat Napper (RARE)

BUENO-Slumber Bed-Gray
BUENO-Journals Clutter-Pinky
BUENO-Type Pad-Pink
BUENO-Type Pad-Black
BUENO-Journals Clutter-Pinky
BUENO-Journals Clutter-If Not Now When
BUENO-Lamp-Gold
BUENO-Pencil Holder- Pink
BUENO-Simple Chair-Floral Gray
BUENO-Desk-Black
BUENO-Bunny Speaker-Gold
BUENO-Bunny Speaker-Pink
BUENO-Wall Organizer - Gold
BUENO-Wall Organizer - Pink
BUENO-Happy Hour Neon -Pink
BUENO-Empty Cup-Dreams
BUENO-Pencil Holder- Pink
BUENO-Cactus- Black
BUENO-ISlay Neon sign-White
BUENO-Mulder Loft Building-Regular

BALACLAVA!! Bubble Machine
Trompe Loeil - Laney Pendant Lamp Metal Short
taikou / ehoumaki
NOMAD // The Moon
.random.Matter. - Lazy Day - Pizza
[NikotiN] Plants - Kit
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Money Bundle Clean
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard
The Loft - Morgan Rug
The Loft & ARIA -  Beckett Garden Stool Black
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
Trompe Loeil - Gramercy Steamer Trunk Black
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Pink
[Tia] Bear floor rug 4

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts