Majesty- 24KT Gold- Morning Sunshine

Hello there! TGIF!!!! Friday is here!  I hope all is well! I am featuring Kalopsia at the Arcade today! This lovely set is in a new gacha key called Pastel Morning. It's so pretty and you can mix and match the items to give you that perfect space. I wanted a nice and dainty sitting room with pinks and gold and that is what I went with. Yall know I love gold so I had fun with these items! Kalopsia always makes the most elegant items. Do not be surprised to see these decor pieces in other spaces. They can fit anywhere! The Arcade has 3 sims open atm. They are always full the first few days especially since it's on a weekend. You have all month but I know some people cannot wait! lol I also have some of my favorite little pets from Jian. The kitty in the tea cup just felt perfect for this space. This is the perfect room for a nice cup of tea and the pudgy persion is just feeding her little face. I am using a skyhome from Kalopsia and it was so much fun to decorate it and it's quite big! It has some unique detailing and would be the perfect home for someone that loves attention to detail. I have many decor items such as the Capiz Chandelier from Mudhoney. It is one of my most favorite chandeliers and I use it quite often to add a touch of glam to a space. The martini end table from the loft that fit in many spaces big or small and the Lady Gold statue to add a focal point to the room. I use many items from Ariskea in different spaces and the roses and console were perfect additions. They fit like they were made in the set to go with everything. I just love versatile items that can fit in many different spaces. They really help your creativity and help make a space really your own.
Well, I am not going to ramble long today! I of course appreciate you for stopping by as always! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it. I wish you a blessed day! It's so nice to see another Friday! Be Blessed! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Kalopsia- Pastel Morning set- New! @ The Arcade- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/67/132/32
Kalopsia - Juliette's Clutch
Kalopsia - Emily's Trinket Dish
JIAN Pudgy Persians 16. Orange Grubbin' Kitten
JIAN PeeWee Puffs :: Tea Cup Bi-Color

MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Light - Brass
The Loft - Chidi Canopy
The Loft - Martini Table White
The Loft - Lady Gold
Aria & The Loft - Dakota glass orbs B
The Loft & Aria - Jabode Mirror
The Loft & ARIA - Odeletta Privacy Screen
2013Cherry tree_sa ku ra_(ramdom fallen petals)
{anc} MoonLightLounge. Glitter balloon. (R) 1Li
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Peach
Ariskea [Hue] Swedish Console Yellow
floorplan. hanging string bulbs
Soy. Glass cloche with Mushrooms
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream. rose
+Half-Deer+ Heart Glitter - Gold A
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (White/Gold)
Scarlet Creative Berry Wood Skybox
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts