Majesty- A Place To Call Home

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy March to you! A brand new month is here along with my first post of the month! I am excited to feature a new space with Chez Moi's Sheppard Caravan! It is the perfect space for a wonderful getaway and I put it on a little cliff island surrounded by lush gardens! The Caravan and bed are texture change. I was inspired by the color blue so I went with a more blue/beachy theme. The release of this caravan has perfect timing as I had just rezzed one by a different creator that was 99 prims! I was like 99 prims though. lol This caravan is only 13 land impact yall. The decor is also low prims. The decor includes the cozy bed, haning plant and pillow basket which is all pictured. Guess how many prims the bed is? Nope...lower. Nope...It is 2 freaking land impact. How many beds do you have with 2 land impact? lol I am pretty sure this is my first one. SO these items are very versatile and you can rez as many as you want in different spaces with ease without worrying about being prim poor! The set is copy, mod, no trans. It is available now at the Whimsical event. It has really been fun decorating this new space. Spring is really in the air. I stopped decorating snowy spaces too early but I was just ready for the green! Can yall tell I love lush green spaces?
The flowers are from Heart Botanicals and HPMD. The conifer trees are from little branch and I added them around the space pretty good. You can barely see the tremble trees from Hayabusa Design but they are here and plenty of them. It's really on a little island to itself. I am changing my watermark from Majesty to Majesty by Ebony just to add a little more personalization. I would love any feedback if you think it looks better with just Majesty. I was going to add Cyberstar also but it looks like a sentence. LOL I had to use a bold font for this pic as the one I normally use blended in too well with the tree limbs. But I will continue to use that font or maybe search for a new one and stay put. I am more of a fan of consistency. Everything is always a work in progress and I try to get better with each post. I want to thank you so much for stopping by! Stay tuned and have a blessed first day of the month! Fell free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. Links below!!!


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Sheppard Caravan CHEZ MOI
Pansies Vase CHEZ MOI
Sheppard Cozy Bed  CHEZ MOI
Sheppard Pillow Basket CHEZ MOI
Sheppard Hanging Plant CHEZ MOI


!Ohmai: Ivory Gull (Ohmai is closed but I hope the store will return soon)
Heart - Aubretia - Large - Pale Blue - FULL 
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
(Mesh)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - a
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
DRD - Boho Princess - Beaded Light - C
LB_AnimatedConifer{4Seasons}2Li
dust bunny . welcome mat . home sweet home . group gift
Soy. Wall art [Sea Echo]
{anc} sunbeam/wide(clear) 2LI

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22
CHEZ MOI INFO:

♥ MAIN STORE INWORLD: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/176/60/23

♥ MARKETPLACE: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/115853

♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM

♥ BLOG : https://newchezmoi.wordpress.com/

♥ FLICKR : https://www.flickr.com/groups/chezmoifurnitures/

♥ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/chezmoifurnituressl

Comments

Popular Posts