Majesty- Magical Day Of Memories

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with yes another home decor post! I am featuring Aphrodite shop with this massive Tiki Wedding Party set. This set has everything you need for an amazing and memorable wedding. Yall know I am big on greenery so I did add a good bit but since it is fall I am using some autumn trees etc also. There is so many things in this set yall. Big Stage, Tiki DJ booth and dance stage, Seating tables of 4 or 6, Buffet, Fountains, Tiki Bar, Cake Table & Lights. I have most of everything pictured in this post today. The cake table is filled with cupcakes and cakes. You get your choice of what you would like to eat. I had to taste all of them of course! LOL Just for you though. I did it for you :) The buffet is jam packed with food also and drinks. One cool feature is you can click the server and hit done or emptied when you are finished and the drink or food will poof away for easy clean up. I put a bonus pic down below of the cake table so you can see it.

I am such a foodie and this set is amazing. I put the DJ booth with the stage but you can set it up any way you want. It's totally up to you. But, everything for a successful reception is here. You could also use the other set I blogged before with the Tropical theme and use the alter to have a wedding & reception all in one if you like and just twerk it to what suits your taste. I almost did that here. It's just so versatile and you can make it whatever you want for your special day. This can easily be for any occasion or just for a random party!  I added some sparkles and sunlight throughout the space to give it a more dreamy mood.  It just really makes it feel nice when you have it on the perfect WL setting. I have it set in grass but you could easily do this on the beach and use sand of course. There is really no rules. Just up to you to have what makes you feel special. Well, I am going to keep it moving! Thank you so much for stopping by. I will have the credits for this space below of course. I can't thank you enough for stopping by. Please feel free to bookmark this page and/or follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo, Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Aphrodite- Tiki Wedding Party- The Trunk Show event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Entice%20Fashion/204/197/1001
Aphrodite- Tropical dreams palm trees

Grass & Garden Trees & Bush- Fanatik 
HPMD* Sunlight(2014) - b
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Sphere Scattered 4x4m
E.V.E KOI Square Confetti Path - Gold
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree M15-1 M7 v1-1 - Gift
LB_WeepingWillow.V3{Animated}
Hayabusa Design Magnolia Wada Geometry Curved M2 v1-2 T3



Bonus Pic:

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





























































Comments

Popular Posts