Majesty- Filled With Dreams

Hello there!! I am excited to be featuring Aphrodite shop and Kalopsia today with this post filled with awesome food!!! I am a huge foodie in SL. That is one thing that never changes. I like pretty high detailed food but I love food that dispenses even more. This space is a show of my feelings about the holiday season and my mood. This once upon a table set hits the mark with gorgeous dispensable food and the table is so pretty. You can use this set for so many things yall. Holidays, Parties or just in your home in different spaces. I always like having food in the main rooms and people always click my food. LOL So it just cannot be only for decor. Roleplay is a part of my time in SL. This set is from a gacha key new at the Enchantment event. It lasts until the 30th of the month. The Pipe organ is new from Kalopsia at the newest round of Collabor88. I wanted this space to feel magical and The organ adds the elegance I wanted in this space it is a total show piece!!! It easily adds that focal point to any space without effort. Yall know I love rustic builds and I mainly turn to Scarlet Creative for those. A long time ago Charlotte mainly just made modern builds and when she released something more rustic I was always thrilled. Most of her builds now are typically rustic and I just love them. This one is an older one that is so unique yall. It's one of my fav houses. The wood on the floors have big planks and it's just so amazing. You can have all of the furniture you want but without that perfect fit house it just won't work. I just couldn't use any house and this one was a perfect match. I am going to have this food all over the place yall. Please believe.

I am always excited when Aphrodite release food but this is so much. LOL I am so glad yall can't hear me sang. Because I do sang so much when I am decorating. I get feelings when I am decorating. Like I don't know how I am going to do the space all the time right off the top of my head. Sometimes I start with the main things I want in it. Then I just add what feels right to me. I just look through my folder like no no no no YES!!! Yes!! you lol I just keep it moving. If one thing was missing in this space I would sit here until I figure out what that item is. I am very particular and picky yall. It has to be perfect. Sometimes people are happy with the simplest things and I am like no. More!!! LOL. I can keep it simple though yall! I can! I almost throat punched my sister the other day because I helped my niece with a room and my sister was like Lord we prob got 5 prims left. She is so silly!!!! Talking just straight trash! Mesh has made prims come a long way and I am not a prim hog. I honestly only used 50 prims she just like harassing me. That's how it is when you have a big sister. They just messy as hell for no reason. Now if I don't  have a limit I might go wild but it has to be specified. LOL Ijs But, I have a sense of humor yall and I can be so silly and corny at times I surprise myself. I just felt like being silly. But in all seriousness.....I can decorate for all types of spaces small land impact and all ok. :) I hope you enjoyed this post! I truly appreciate you for stopping by and listening to me ramble. I wish you a blessed day. Peace & Blessings. <3333333333 xoxo Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:


Aphrodite shop- Once Upon a table buffet set gacha key- Enchantment event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nymphai/137/108/2730

Kalopsia Fancy Statue
Kalopsia  Pipe Organ- New at Collabor 88 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Kalopsia - Fancy Gazebo

Scarlet Creative Princess Jezibell Snug (Larger size)
!Ohmai : Red's Tea Party Chair & table with lace (Natural)
DRD deerhead chandelabra light
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi
[ keke ] twinkle pendel bright - maxi
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen F
+Half-Deer+ Fairylight Balloons - Black Tie - Group
TARTESSOS ARTS TA Luxury Curtains
TA infinity Curtains
BALACLAVA!! Downes Trunk Table
:CP: Poetry Pinecone Lights
AF Edi's Lamp (Wicker)
Brocante- Sliding door (Medium)



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts