Majesty- Cafe of Happiness

Hello there! New home decor post today featuring booN-kura at 6 republic! The event ends soon so make sure to run down and get this awesome build set. 2 parts to this building. You buy the building separate from the Front part. I like being able to use the front facade for other buildings also lol. I put 3 buildings together to make a more city feel. It's 2 stories with the upstairs leading to a small open loft area. It's really nice. The walls are white with wood borders but I added chevron screens in between the borders to break up the white in the space. Totally a personal preference. This build can be anything that you want. Home, commercial property and even as I have it set up as a quaint cafe/dining space. The sky is the limit and it can be used to fit your needs. The booths rez food so you don't have to already have any. But, I love Poche food so I added some Stuffed cabbage dinners to the tables along with some extras. I just wanted good vibes in this space.

Many items in this space so of course I listed all of the credits below! The little rug I got from Mudhoney you can barely see but I have it as a runner throughout the middle of the aisle. I wanted a clear area beside the boots so that you can walk easily w/o bumping into anything. I am very particular about having a easy walkway space in a home, business etc. I am not going to ramble long yall. The days are shorter and I have to keep it moving! Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I appreciate everyone who supports me and stops by. It means so much. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!! Peace & Blessings <33333333 xoxo Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

booN-kura SHOUKA kokaze front "assembly B"
booN-kura simple house MARI for "assembly B"

Pic 1- 

--ANHELO-G01A5-168GA :: TOYOTA Waste Paper Recovery
--ANHELO-G01A2-168GA :: HONDA LP Gas Dealer
--ANHELO-M40RB-177GA :: bus stop shelter (rusty blue)
Soy. Vending Machine [Cigarette]
ROOST - Street Light3 BLACK
ROOST - Rubbish Bin BLACK
ROOST - Brown Plain - Urban Road Driveway1
Fudoshin Creations 10 Meter Japanese Hanging Lanterns 5
Fanatik Architecture: Garden Tree 2
HPMD* Sunlight(2014) - b
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Curved M1 v1-1 t1a

Pic 2- 

poche Stuffed cabbage
poche mugicha
poche Strawberry tart of spring mint
poche Cutleryset
[Marushin]Yakiniku Table(OLD)
kosmii :: Maneki Neon
PILOT - Ottoman [Black] Tex Change Blanket
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs 
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
The Loft - Orville Sconce
BALACLAVA!! Chevron Screen (Dark/Painted)
{vespertine}- twinkle fairylight /curtain1 /gold
Trompe Loeil - Laney Pendant Lamp Metal Short
The Loft & Aria - World Map
DIGS - Holden Wall Hanging - Photographic 1
D-LAB Beer refrigerator
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts