Majesty- French Country Living

Hello there! New home post coming your way today featuring Aphrodite shop. Your one stop shop for awesome roleplay products. I sounded just like a professional commercial! lol Well I am always excited when Aphrodite shop releases anything regarding food. This is not a kitchen where you emote cooking without doing anything. You actually get to roleplay cooking and serving hot food. This kitchen is the ultimate must have for people that like to cook on here with a realistic roleplay. This is truly a must have. It goes well with the other food items I have blogged in the past like the outdoor grill and the sushi truck. You really cook and serve with all of these items and they are worth every penny. I always struggle between wanting to be in my pictures for items like this or just to show how I decorated using them. I decided to show how I decorated! lol This kitchen comes in three colors and I am using the beige. Imagine cooking food with your family and clicking on a placemat to reveal the awesome food you just cooked ready to eat. This is the ultimate kitchen.
 
There is also the matching dining room set which has enough seating for the whole family and friends. You can have it more formal or casual to your tastes. I added some plates and dinnerware and some extra sparkle on the table. You can never have too much sparkle. Well, I can't lol. It is getting late today so I am not going to ramble on but make sure you have a look at these awesome new furniture sets. They are must haves to any home space and I have really enjoyed cooking in this kitchen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome week. Thank you xoxo, Ebony

     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Heart Homes (Aphrodite shop)- French country kitchen and dining room-





Colonna Coffee Machine (black) & Iced Doughnuts-{what next}
Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche--tres blah
 Rug  & Antique Brass Mesh Chandelier w Shades-La Galleria
Ceramic Bowls,Menu Shelving & Coffee Bean Sack-Apple Fall
Casolare Place Setting Greige-The Loft
lighted jars-dust bunny .
hey y'all print-floorplan
Build- Shelter-::HURSEL::
























Comments

Popular Posts