Majesty- Slay All Day

Hello there! It is Sunday and it's really pretty here. What's left of the snow makes it feel like Winter time including the fact that it is very cold outside. The star of this show is my turtleneck dress called Goal Digger by [Cynful]. It comes in a billion colors with a ton of options. I am wearing the version with stripes and the word Slay on the back but there is another version w/o the word and stripes if you prefer. I had a tremendously hard time trying to pick out a color to blog today. I went from Brown to tan to pink to black and now I picked the color of brown! There is just so many colors to choose in the fatpack along with several colors that you only get with it. lol Half of the items I just purchased from Collabor 88 was not delivered to me and the one thing I wanted for my walls in my bar did not come and the redelivery doesn't work. Got to love it people!

I've been meaning to blog my bar room and never got to it. But I thought it would be perfect as the space for my post today. Of course there is credits below! I am not a fan of seeing something on a flickr pic and having no credits. I will always post my surroundings credits as long as I am at one of my own spaces I decorated. Otherwise I will post a slurl to the space since I usually take pictures at public spaces if I am not using one of my own. If you do however see something and I overlooked adding where it is from..let me know and I will get you that info! There is always something new to add to your space. Let's get everything! lol Okay people I have got to continue to slay and get some things done while the day is still young. I thank you for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark me. Bookmark my links below to keep up with me! Thank you! xoxo Ebony

                                                        Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 
On Me:
 
Goal Digger dress-[Cynful]-Collabor 88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/32/218/1086- Get the Fatty pack!
Hair- Olympia- Little Bones
Raven Rings- **RE**
Earrings- Ryca
Poses:AE & Pose Maniacs
 
 
Surroundings- (My Bar Room)
Trompe Loeil - Metal Barstools Neon
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner Tap & glass  (gold) & Silver / Lager
The Loft - SL Bus Scroll
64'V-Car Table Model-C Nezumi-  10T&Co.
floorplan. neon III gacha / make tacos RARE
Bear floor rug 3- [Tia]
Cigarette Pack - Cocktails Black (SENDER), Tuber Machine - DIY & plants [NikotiN]
repurposed stool- brocante.
ISlay Neon sign-White- BUENO




























































Comments

Popular Posts