Girly days

Just one of those days where you feel more girly than normal. If that is even possible. It feels that way for me. I feel like putting on one of my dresses that have tulle on it lol. My platform pumps match perfectly, but I haven't broken them in yet. You know how painful new shoes can be when not broken in yet. So I might have to pass! I love this dress. I can easily imagine this dress in a soft flowy chiffon fabric with the wind blowing. Everyone will be going crazy on pumpkin soon. I have honestly never eaten pumpkin. I only gut them out as jack-o-lanterns! I might try something pumpkin this year of maybe just get a candle from Yankee candle company. I am excited though. Before you know it the holiday season will be here again and that time always feels magical. I am happy to be wearing the newest hair from booN. This is a fitted mesh hair and comes in several vibrant colors. There is no excuse for anyone to be wearing flexi braids. They won't come back in style. They are not like high waist jeans and 70's big hair. They are dead and gone so please delete them out your inventory. *This was a public service announcement*

Trying to keep up with the fashion and home posts. Sometimes I will go some days without a post, but I am not going anywhere. At this point...I have to finish a build and take pics before I start on a new one. Plus my ocd kicks in and I fight with windlight settings so much, taking pics can literally take days and that is w/o anyone messing up my focus! lol. I already have my eyes on a build. It is small which makes it even more exciting for me. I just wanna see how I can fill it up! I also love seeing how other bloggers incorporate the same things I do but in a different way. It just goes to show you that everything is versatile. I feel like doing a more fantasy themed post in the future and really get to play with colors. Time will tell. I was trying to find the perfect spot for this post and of course I ended up in front of the water. I just love it. I was so happy once I put this hair on and it framed my boobs lol. It is boob friendly...although I am not wearing any boobs atm.


This hair is versatile and also looks very nice on the males. So men if you need braids you will like these also.

 Well I am off!! I hope everyone has a amazing week!!!I am gonna be back and forth today<3

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Dress- M&M style
Shoes- Apple May Designs- NEW
Hair- booN NEW
Poses- Purple Poses
Nails- Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts