Slumber of Luxury

I usually do a fashion post right after a home/decor post. But the events are starting to run so fast that I have to skip doing a fashion post this go around. I am featuring a new bedroom set from Kalopsia today. It is at the Consensual event. This event has brand new items from creators at 30-50% off of the regular price.  After the event they will return to stores at regular price. So do not miss out. I fell in love with this set the second I saw it!! The headboard on this bed is just hot.  The bed and chair comes in PG and Adult versions. I was going by the group description of consensual last night which said the event was only the 26th-28th. But it is until the 5th of October I see now. The bad thing is I am sick lol. So, I made myself stay up last night trying to take pics for this post and I felt really rushed. I am glad it is lasting longer though as the weekend goes by so freaking fast! lol



The Land impact on these items in this set is really crazy though. The bed is 5! Yes, 5 land impact and The rug, mirror and lamp are only 1 land impact each. I think the chair is also like 2 prims. I am uncertain as I am not in-world today. But I recall thinking 9 Land impact for a bedroom set is unreal. lol. I had a crazy night on sl. Let me say I was coughing, my head and entire body ached. I haven't been sick in I kid you not...2 years maybe. My immune system is usually a beast but I will say how people get to coughing for days and it it's just long and over drawn..I do not have that. It usually hits me all at once and then goes in a couple of days. Once my throat started hurting I knew what I was in for. Of course during the weekend lol. You think that stops me from going out? no lol. Okay this set is a steal. 250L for pg version and 500L for adult. I would pay that easily just for the bed and you get the whole freaking set. The 5th will be here in no time.

  I am already planning for Christmas and it will be here in no time. I refuse to start in November. I will be ahead! The events are starting to pile in again. It is good that they are all at one time for excitement but it really is a rush! This weekend is the perfect time to play catch up and get things you have had your eyes on. I can say for once that I am not behind. I would ramble on today but I really can't. lol I just took some medicine and I just need to do some relaxing on my favorite male pillow! I just got vetoed from going out today cause I am coughing like a dork lol. So I am off to relax. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Make sure you go out to the event! I will post the limo below.



* I will be fiddling with my blog, trying to give it a different look, so if you see something crazy please don't pay it no mind. I am limited on this website as far as templates. But I have now managed to add some flair that is 100% me. I love Regal and gaudy things. It is just who I am <3

Credits:
The next Morning bedset- Includes: Rug, chair, Mirror, lamp & bed - Kalopsia
It is available through  Oct 5th at the Consensual event - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheeky%20Pea/192/200/2001

Floor plant & small coffee table (Part of Take Five Jazz set)- Kalopsia
Art canvas- Bazar
Wall painting and side tables- Apple Fall

Comments

Popular Posts